In The Morning

Sasuke pov:

Opening my eyes, I am met with my dark room. I look over at my clock that read 4:00am, meaning I woke up before my alarm.

Why do I waste my time setting an alarm. Getting out of bed with just my grey sweatpants on, I head to my bathroom.

While taking a shower I decide a jog would clear my mind before work at 8:00am. Going with my idea, I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and went to check what time it was.

*4:43am*

"I should go soon before the streets get busy" I mumble to myself.

After getting dressed to go on my jog and eating breakfast, I grab a water bottle and start toward the door.

I open my door to be met with the cool morning air against my face.

I've been jogging for a while now and was slightly sweaty.

"Hn, 4 miles" I said while looking at my steps tracker. As I was looking up I saw how much things changed over the years.

Starting with ichiraku ramen becoming so famous out of nowhere. *Naruto is going to get annoyed with that* "tch".

While thinking about that yellow haired idiot I didn't see the person in front of me resulting to us colliding into one another.

Being brought back from my thoughts, I looked down to see what I made contact with. What I saw was shocking. Pink hair.

There is only one person I know who has pink hair like that. but there is no way she's back she left years ago.

Was sakura back?! She looked up at me, and no doubt this is Sakura.

Once I made that conclusion I notice she's still staring at me.

*she probably doesn't even remember me* I thought. she was still staring at me neither of us made a move.

" Sakura," I spoke her name before I could even stop myself. Her confused expression turned to one of surprise.

*so she does remember me* I thought to myself shocked. *Why do I care* and my face immediately went back to my stoic expression.

"sasuke-kun, is that you?"

"hn" I responded. I thought I heard her mumble something. "what was that" I asked looking down at her.

"huh, oh nothing I was just saying... I should give you my water bottle, you know since I knocked and spilled yours." I look at what she was talking about, and sure enough there was my water bottle spilling on the ground.

After helping her up off the ground, she hands me her unopened water bottle. I thank her and was about to leave when she spoke something.

"So how have you been?" she asks smiling. "Good" I respond.

I didn't really want to make small talk since I had to go to work in almost two hours and I don't like talking to long anyways. The one person who tests me at this though would be the idiot.