02

I sit down at my laptop, ready to study. Jokes. I'm doing on tumblr for hours and eating my body weight in chocolate. A notification for twitter comes through and I click on it.

"Mystery girl helps 5SOS fans meet their idols!"

My friend Tyler linked me into the gossip and I read it through, laughing.

@/TylerOakley: guuuurl, what is this shit?!

I laugh and reply to his tweet.

@/RioMWaters: @/TylerOakley they're staying at the hotel?

@/TylerOakley: @/RioMWaters you HAVE to get me and @/Troyesivan in to meet them!

@/RioMWaters: @/TylerOakley they don't meet them. One of them tried to kick me out of a hotel... That was named after me!

@/RioMWaters: @/TylerOakley: they're a bunch of dicks.

@/TylerOakley: @/RioMWaters DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED?! FANGIRLS WILL DESTROY YOU

I roll my eyes and log off twitter before walking out of my room. I walk down to front desk and see it's jammed full of people. I see no one at reception and sigh. I walk behind it and find my name tag before attaching it into my tank top and sitting down, logging into the system and smiling at the man in front of me, holding a little girls hand.

"Sorry about the wait" I say.

"It's fine, I have a room booked under the name Scott" He says, handing me his credit card. I scan it through and hand it back before handing him his key card.

"I thought you were a maid?" I look up to see beau smirking at me. I roll my eyes and take his key card.

"And I thought your plane was yesterday?" I say.

"It got cancelled" He sighs. I laugh and check him out (of the hotel) and he waves goodbye, blowing a kiss.

After everyone's been seen I sigh and sit back until I hear some whispering. I look up to see five teenage girls and sigh.

"Girls, what's up?" I ask.

"We're looking for five seconds of summer" One says.

"Of course you are" I mutter "Give me one second" I pick up the phone and dial eighteen. Someone answers and I sigh.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Rio from front desk. Who am I speaking to?"

"Oh, hey firecracker" it was Ashton "what's up?"

"The girls keep sneaking in and I think if I see another girl outside at midnight tonight, I may actually cry" I say.

"One sec" Ashton says. I hear mumbling before he comes back to the phone "We need you and your dad to come up to our room"

"I'll be five minutes" I say "Sorry girls, they're not coming down"

"Thanks anyway" They say. They walk back outside and I feel so bad for them. I call my dad and explain what to do before walking upstairs to their room. I knock on the door and a boy with red hair answers ((when I started writing this story he still had red hair, in his story he'll have whatever colour hair he has at that period of time))

"Ashton! Demon child is here!" He yells. I see Ashton walking to the door and roll my eyes for the umpteenth time today.

"Rio, this is Michael" Ashton says.

"Why am I the firecracker when he's the one with red hair?" I ask.

"Because you have the personality like a firecracker, you're feisty" Ashton chuckles. I follow him into the room to see my dad not yet here "Rio this is Calum and that's Luke"

I look to see the one who tried to get me kicked out yesterday and a boy with a blonde quiff and smile.

"So what's up?" I ask. 

"We need to rent out the ballroom" Ashton says.

"I never took you for a dancer" I laugh.

"No" He sighs "We want to do a meet and greet"