08

It had been three days since the movie night and I was currently sat in my room starting a project for college. I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I was sat in my room with my camera and a huge black background. A few photos I had already taken were around me but I needed more, things that meant something to me.

Theres a knock on my door and I stand up. I open it and see Ashton stood holding two cups and a bag from starbucks.

"Am I intruding?" He asks.

"No, come on in" I say. I step back and allow him in. He sets down the cups and bag and looks at my project "It's not done. No where near. I need more meaningful pictures but can't think of anything - so I failing this one"

"No wait, you could pull this back" He nods. He motions to my camera and looks at me "Can I?"

I nod and he picks it up. He looks around and smiles at me "Okay turn around, now reach both hands up and like scrunch all your hair but leaving some hanging - okay now slightly tilt your head back and to the right"

I hear the camera shutter and walk over. I look at the photo and smile "Thats incredible. And it'll be even better in black and white"

The oversized t-shirt I was wearing had rissen up a bit and my hair was in soft waves down my back.

"Now I just need nine more" I sigh but then a lightbulb goes off. I grab my CD collection and pull out a Green day Cd, panic! At the disco, all time low, bring me the horizon and spread them out like a fan. I blur the background and focus on the green day american idiot album on top. I snap the pic then clear the CD's and walk into the kitchen. I see the water from the starbucks cup had fallen onto the counter and take my cup out the holder. I place it next to the droplets and snap a picture. For my final picture I walk out into the early evening on my Balcony and snap a picture of New york at night.

"I have a picture of me, Tyler and Troye that I'll use. That makes five, five more"

"Have you got a camera stand? And remote for it?" Ashton asks. I nod and grab both and set my camera up on it. Ashton takes the remote and sits infront of the camera. He pulls me on his lap making me blush and hide my face by tilting it down. The shutter goes off and I look at Ashton "Trust me"

He then moves me next to him and pulls a stupid face, signalling for me to copy. I stick my tounge out and close one eye and the shutter goes off.

The last picture. Both me and Ash were pondering now. Ashton gasps and I turn to him.

"What?!" I ask.

He stands up and opens the balcony doors. He moves the camera to the balcony doors and pulls me out onto the balcony.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Why?-"

"Answer the question"

"Yes" I nod. He cups my cheek and puts on hand in my hair. He leans forward and my eyes flutter closed. I instantly feel his lips on mine and my arms wrap around his neck. The shutter goes off but neither of us pull back. I smile into the kiss and only pull back to breathe.

"Was that a way of helping me or getting to kiss me?" I ask.

"Both" He smiles.

-

An hour later all the pictures were printed and Ashton was now sticking them on the board where I had jotted some lines and I was jotting down what each picture was, in my best handwriting of course.

'Starbucks call'

'Music is my life'

'Lazy days are the best'

'New York at night is so beautiful'

I smiled at the next captions as I wrote them.

'Silly monkeys'

'Blushes'

'Kisses at dusk'

I stick them on under each assigned photo and smile at Ash.

"If that doesn't get an A plus I don't know what will"

"Thanks for the help, Ash" I say "It means a lot"

"Um - I actually came over to ask you something" He says nervously "Well, tomorrow -after the meet and greet. I was wondering if you'd like to - uh - maybe, go out with - um - me?"

I giggle and lean over, kissing his cheek "I'd love to Ash"

"Great!" He yells enthusiastically making me laugh more "You'll be at the meet and greet right?"

"I'll be taking photos for the hotels website" I nod "And your manager asked me to take photos for your website and twitter"

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks, standing up and gathering his shoes.

"I guess I will" I nod, standing up too. I follow him to the door and stand against it when he stands in the hall.

"Goodnight, Rio" He says.

"Goodnight, Ash" I smile. He kisses my cheek before I shut the door and lean against it. I sink down to the floor with a huge grin on my face and sigh in hapiness.

I stand back up and pick up my project. Putting it somewhere safe for Monday and walk back into the livingroom. I see a fabric black jacket and furrow my eyebrows. I pick it up and see its Ashtons. I shrug and slip it on over the t-shirt, loving how it smelt. I walked to my bedroom and picked up my phone.

Group message to Bicth 1 and Bitch 2 ((A/N Tyler and Troyes names on her phone will repeatedly changed throughout this book)) GUeSS WHO HAS A DATE QITH ASHTON IRWIN TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Bitch one ((Tyler)) OMG

Bitch two ((Troye)) Heh?!

Bitch one: Lucky lucky bitch

Slag ((Rio)) I know! He came over and helped with my project and asked me out after the meet and greet tomorrow!

My phone buzzes again but this time its a face time call... from Ashton.

I answer it and instantly his tired face comes onto the screen.

"Did I possibly leave my jacket at yours? Black, fabric, hoodie"

I look down at the jacket ane laugh "Uh - can't say I have"

"You keep it. It looks good on you. Makes you look cute"

"Thanks" I say. My phone constantly buzzes and Ash furrows his eyebrows "Tyler and Troye are -"

"Freaking out cause you told them we have a date tomorrow?"

"How did you?"

"Lucky guess" He laughs "What? No, Go away Michael"

"GUYS! ASHTONS TALKING TO HIS LOVER!" I hear Michael yell. I laugh and soon three other faces pop onto the screen.

"Hi guys" I wave "Looking forward to the meet and greet tomorrow?"

They all scream something along the lines of yes and I yawn.

"Shes tired guys" Ashton says.

"Sorry. Uh, I'll speak to you all tomorrow morning. I'm heading to bed, so night guys"

"Night Rio!" They all yell before the screen goes black.

I plug in my headphones and lay down, putting the 5 seconds of summer playlist I made on. I sing along to Jet black heart and Wrapped around your finger before driffting into sleep filled with dreams involving a certain curly haired boy.