Dare number 13 & 14

Mr.creepypasta: We have two dares from VilliansRule

Creepsmcpasta: It says to have Jeff go up to Offender and say "Your constant harassment of the female gender makes me sick!"

Creepypastajr.: And have Laughing Jack meet his rainbowy self A.K.A. Rainbow Laughing Jack!

Jeff:* Walks over to Offender* Hey Offender

Offender: Hm what is it Jeffrey

Jeff: One don't fucking call me that it's Jeff (the killer) and two YOUR CONSTANT HARASSMENT OF THE FEMALE GENDER MAKES ME SICK!

Everyone: Ohhhhhhhhh Offender just got surved be a human

Offender: OK wanna be joker at least I can get a lady in a snap of a finger you on the other hand you have never brought a girl over and never ever had one out of your whole life.

Jeff: I HAVE HAD A GIRL AND I STILL DO I DON'T BRING HER HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE. I BET YOU SOME OF US DO HAVE A GIRL WE JUST DON'T BRING THEM HERE CAUSE YOU LIKE TO HARASS EVER GIRL HERE!

Everyone: True.

Slender: I don't and I'm going to go get a sandwich.

Creepmcpasta: well I think that's enough of that let's get on to the next dare shall we.

Everyone: yes

Mr. Creeptpasta: *opens the door* now let's welcome rainbow laughing Jack.

Everyone: *gasp*

Rainbow lj: Hi *makes a derpy face*

Lj: *facepalms* oh zalgo

Rainbow lj: *pouts* Don't be like that Lj...I-I thought we were friends.

Lj: Look we weren't friends then and we aren't friends now.

Rainbow lj: *tears up* B-but Lj...

Lj: No buts no get out of my face *walks away*

Rainbow lj: *cries* w-w-why is he so mean to meeeee?*runs out the door*

Everyone: *sits in silence*

Mr. Creepypasta: Well... I guess thats all for right now...

Creepsmcpasta: Please don't forget to ask questions or post dares on this page.

CreepypastaJr.: Bye... For now *creeply laughs*

Everyone: shush

CreepypastaJr.: Fine *pouts and stays quiet*