Sneak peeks (part 1)

(Clip 1: opening)

3rd POV
(MCU universe)

After the release of Peters identify, Peter was in shocked, while the whole world is confused.

Jamesons: That's right folks, Spider-Man is in fact Peter Parker!!!

Guy: are you Spider-Man's girlfriend?

As Peter turned around he sees MJ surrounded by a ton of people so he flys down and comes in the crowd.

Spider-Man: please don't touch her!

Guy: your just a kid!

Woman: did you murder mysterio?

Spider-Man: uhh...

Woman: did stark tech murder mysterio?

Spider-Man: uhh...no uhh...

Fat bitch: come on kid let me see you face! (Try's to take his mask off)

(Ok here y'all come in the comments, Yo! Why you call her a fat bitch man that's rude! Okay ask your self, if you were in this would you try to stop her from taking Pete's mask off? HUH?!?! That's what I talked about so I got every right to call this woman a fat bitch, I don't give two fucks!!!! Okay let's get back to it)

Then Spider-Man grabs MJ and they started to swing again as some try to catch him.

Jameson: all this time people looked up to Spider-Man and called him hero, I'll tell you what I call him... PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER #1!!!

(Can some please, roast the shit out of Jameson or better yet bitch slap his ass please?!?!?)

MJ: I TOLD YOU I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS AGAIN!!!!

Spider-Man: (MJ covers his face) MJ!!! I'm so sorry but can't see anything when you had is...

MJ: sorry, sorry.

Soon Peter and MJ land on top of Bridge and Ned calls Peter.

Peter: dude!!!

Ned: dude!!!

Peter: Dude!!!

Ned: Dude!!!

Peter: DUDE!!!!

Ned: DUDE!!!!

MJ: DUDE!!!

Soon Peter realized that he left MJ on a bridge...

End of clip...

(Yo that last part is my favorite just Dude, Dude, that so funny and great, can someone make a meme out of this, please? And that is it y'all, once again thank you all for the love on my stories and I can't wait to post more on this and I made a few changes to the spider team chapter go check that out and get ready for more Spider-Man no way home clip with my own clip, Bye!!!