ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

The morning after you agreed to join their team, Gojo had told you to meet him in the halls, you were nervous, to say the least as Shoko's warning echoed in your head "If I were you I would start by trying to gain their trust." You wipe the sweat that was trickling down your forehead.

He was a bit late compared to the time he asked for you to go. "Heya, (Y/N)!" Gojo greeted you cheerily.

'Damn, how is he this energetic in the morning?'

"I called you here to introduce you to the crew as the newest member!"

"Really?" You set your gaze on the ground. "Kinda nervous..." You admitted.

"Oh! Don't be they'll like you!" He reassured patting your back.

"Well, it's now or never I guess" You shrugged.

Gojo then guides you to the living room; you were met by the sight of three boys, two of them being Yuuta and Toge, They both smiled at you.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hey, guys!" You greeted back, your anxiety melting away because of the two boys.

There was a grumpy-looking guy who you recognize to be the guy who pointed a gun to your head. "Fushiguro Megumi." He simply said in the most unenergetic way possible.

"We have more people along the way but as you know there's also Shoko, if you remember, Kugisaki Nobara the orange-haired girl, and of course." Gojo gives you a teasing smile. "Your beloved." He whispered to you then he laughs out loud as your face heats up, leaving the others in the room confused.

"GOJO SATORU!" A very angry voice boomed from the halls of the house. It appears to come from a very angry Kugisaki, you shiver at her nearing presence. "What the hell did you do!?" She finally came into view, with different colored markers drawn on her face, with random doodles, there was a cat, a panda, a flower, an onigiri, and a poorly drawn peni- you could say there's a lot of random drawings. You spotted Toge snickering and stifling a laugh from a safe distance hiding behind a confused Yuuta, and an unbothered Fushiguro, who pretends to not know what's going on.

If you were to guess Toge might be the one behind the drawings on Kugisaki's face.

Gojo laughs "HEY! It's not me! I was talking to (Y/N) here, yesterday!" He stated his alibi, pointing at you. "By the way, she's your new teammate!" He informed her.

She squints her eyes at you. "You better not have anything to do with this new girl!"

You shook your head no "Of course not." You denied.

She glares at the boys. "If I catch the culprit you're done!" She said stomping out of the room.

Gojo bursts out laughing along with Toge, getting out of his hiding.

"Welp that was interesting! Anyways you guys go do whatever it is you're supposed to once you introduced yourselves or whatever, you're not in fourth-grade, so do whatever adults do." Gojo said to all of you.

'What the hell is he saying!?'

"Like you would know, you're a man-child," Fushiguro grumbled in the corner.

"Oh! Cheer up Gumi!" Gojo cooed.

_____________

It's been a week since you joined them you haven't really done anything important, aside from your progress on "gaining their trust". In the process you also got to know them more, You found out that all of you actually went to the same high school.

Kugisaki and Fushiguro were your underclassmen, and of course, Maki was your classmate, and Toge and Yuuta were in another class. 'What a strange coincidence.' You thought at the time you found out. 'Not to mention that high school was also Gojo's and Shoko's alma mater.'