ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

■━■━■━■■━■━■━■■━■━■━■■━■

✧༺❤︎༻∞

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎

➤ 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜

➤ ɪɴᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴘɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍꜱ.

➤ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ.

➤ ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɪsᴇɴ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴋᴜᴛᴀᴍɪ ɢᴇɢᴇ.

➤ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ.

➤ ɴᴏ ᴄᴜʀsᴇs ᴀᴜ

✧༺❤︎༻∞

■━■━■━■■━■━■━■■━■━■━■■━■

««============♡︎===========»»

It was a nightmare. The incident in Shibuya. Luckily nightmares do end at some point, so you stayed at Maki's place to make sure of her safety, it also gave you the opportunity to take care of her and an excuse to hang out with her.

"Like I told you I'm fine," Maki assured you, voice firm she's still determined to convince you that she didn't need your watchful gaze nor your worry. She slips on a shirt as you store away her medication. "But thanks for helping me put on new bandages..."

You smile at her. "No problem."

You'd be lying if you said that seeing her shirtless wasn't the least bit distracting, especially with her new haircut. Everything fits in quite perfectly. Something just stirs inside you every time you look at her. You easily shake away those kinds of thoughts with the situation at hand.

"Make sure you don't overdo yourself, your scars are still healing." You remind her.

She shakes her head, letting out a breath. "I know. I appreciate your concern." Maki wouldn't admit it, but she felt somewhat relieved that you show that you care for her. It's something she's not used to but often craves.

You caught a glimpse of your wristwatch immediately knowing you have to go. "I have to go."

You felt a hand clasp around your free hand, you look to Maki whose eyes are averted away from you. Her hand squeezes yours, you flush at her sudden actions. "Stay safe."

Maki did it again. She always does, she took your breath away. You gulp nodding as no words came out of your mouth, only air escaping from your chest probably taking your racing heart along with it.

<<==========♡︎===========>>

Your busy day has taken a toll on your body all you wanted to do was settle in Maki's apartment while you two watch some movies in her living room. That would be more than enough to soothe your aching muscles.

It has been a busy work week at the station. Cases assigned to you have been decreasing in the past few days, which means you get to spend more time with Maki since you have a smaller workload.