Part 13

Beyoncé

Last night was........ last night was amazing as fuck alright? To be honest ian even know my baby could do all that shit. Whew chile she is goooood. Damn.. I need her now. I'll be right back yall hold up.

Okay Im holding her hand now I feel better.

It's boring in this class room. This teacher is talking my fucking ear off yo I really can't stand her sometimes but I gotta keep my good grades so I'm just sitting here taking stupid notes that I don't even need. Ugh.

I heard the teacher say she was about to erase the board. "Wait miss can you leave the notes up a little bit longer I'm almost finished" as you can see I don't really write that fast because my hand cramps up and it hurts A LOT but... for some reason when my fingers are all up in onika they don't cramp up... hmmm suspicious *insert confused face*

"Yes Beyoncé I'll leave the notes up a little longer. Does anyone else need more time?" The teacher asked everyone else. Some nodded yes and some shook their head no.

You won't believe what happened next bro. I'm so heartbroken right now.

Onika let go of my hand this is the worst day ever I swear on all the socks in the world.

"Noooo gimme your handdd" I whined to onika. And you wanna know what this girl said to me? BEYONCÉ GISELLE???

"Bey hold on I'm still writing give me a minute baby" Onika whispered to me. So I just pouted and continued to finish writing my notes.

Me and onika got finished with our notes around the same time. Guess what onika did?

She grabbed my hand and held it again. She's the best wife ever. Yes I said wife what about it hoe. That's the love of my life right there. I'm not leaving her EVER. And I'm sticking to my word.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn around and it's Cardi. Ugh she's been trying to get with me for the longest.

"Beyoncé I have to show you something. It's like really important" Cardi whispered to me. Her breath stinks..

"If it's not about food, me, or onika then it's not that important. By the way get some toothpaste boo" I whispered back.

Cardi rolled her eyes. "It is about onika." She whispered. You know what I can't take this. I threw mints at the bitch. "Get some fucking toothpaste bitch damn" anyways.

"Damn Bitch. Anyways meet me after class so I can tell you what happened with onika" Cardi whispered. "What about me?" Onika asked obviously bothered.

Cardi rolled her eyes and focused back on the teacher. "That's what I fucking thought" Onika said turning back around.

Anyways after that little encounter I got hungry so I raised my hand to ask to go to the bathroom. I walked out of class and went to the vending machine and bought a bag of takis.

As I'm just casually walking back into the class munching on these good ass takis the teacher stopped me. "Beyoncé no eating in my classroom" The teacher said. I shrugged my shoulders and went to sit back down.

Onika stole one of my takis. I'm sad now.

"Why you do thatttttt I'm hungryyy" I whined to Onika.

"Girl hush I'll buy you more after school." Onika told me.

"Fine" I pouted.

The bell eventually rang and me and Onika walked out the door hand in hand. As we should.

While we were walking cardi got the nerve to stop me while we were getting in my car so I can go get some food.

"What does this bitch want now" I heard onika mumble under her breath.