Part 15

Omniscient
This chapter is based off my favorite book

"Please ladies y'all don't have to do this, I'm sorry  for whatever I did. Please just don't do nothing to me please!" Shawn pleaded out to the girls standing in front of him.

"Why should we give you another chance Shawn? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't bash your head in with this bat" Onika said with anger laced in her tone.

"I didn't do anything okay?" Shawn said with an attitude now.

"So you didn't rape my girlfriend?" Onika asked.

"Wha- who's your girlfriend?" Shawn asked playing dumb.

"Me dumbass!" Beyoncé said slapping Shawn

"Oh yea. But I wouldn't really say rape I just needed some pussy and bitch don't sla-" Shawn got cut off by Onika putting a knife to his neck.

"Watch how you talk to her" Onika said. Shawn nodded rapidly.

"So you did rape her" Onika said.

"So dumb" Lauren mumbled.

"I ain't rape her aight? But that pussy was bomb. It was so tight and wet my dick slipped right in. But her pussy started bleeding she must've got her period or something and that shit was nasty as hell but the pussy was so bomb that ain't stop me" Shawn said closing his eyes thinking about the time.

Beyoncé started bawling. She picked up a crow bar and started beating Shawn's head in. Shawn started screaming in agony begging Beyoncé to stop but she didn't budge.

All of the girls saw Beyoncé's eyes get darker and her nails started to grow out like talons. Onika, Lauren, and Rihanna took several steps back to let Beyoncé do what she needed to do.

Beyoncé started to skin Shawn and rip him into shreds.

The girls were absolutely terrified at this point and they didn't know whether to stop her or not.

"DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. ME OR MY BODY IS NOT TO BE DISRESPECTED" Beyoncé yelled out.

"Period" Lauren, Rihanna, and Onika all said in unison.

Once Beyoncé finally finished, her body went back to its regular state

She realized what just happened, and she pulled out her phone and called her mom.

"Hello?"

"Mama it happened"

"Beyoncé don't joke with me"

"I'm not mama it finally happened"

"Are you with Onika?"

"Yes and Rihanna and Lauren"

"Okay okay come home and tell them to come too"

"Yes ma'am. Love you mama bye"

"Love you too baby, Bye"

"Y'all come on we're going to my house" Beyoncé said nonchalantly.

Lauren has a confused look of her face "Girl I-" GCO

"Girl we don't wanna make that spawn of satan mad. Let's just go" Rihanna said. Onika and Lauren nodded and walked out to the car.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

All of them walked into Beyoncé's house and the first thing Beyoncé saw was her sister in her dad's arms.

"Solange I thought you and dad-" GCO