at dinner

Tubbo's pov
We got inside i looked out the window and the lady that was following us came up to the door. Me and ranboo ran up stairs and told my mom that a lady is following us and she is at the door.she went down stairs and answer it.
"Hello"
"Hello."
"I need ranboo."
The ranboo walked down the stairs.
"Yes."
He realized who it was.
"What do you want Ann?" Ranboo said.
"You need to come home."
"Why. I'm spending the night here."
"I don't care. We are going home. NOW!"
"NO! Mom said that i can stay the night. Ann."
"I'm your older sister ranboo."
"I dont care if you are or aren't. You cant make me go home."
"Mom changed her mind about you staying here. She does not want you to get hurt. Ok."
"I trust tubbo though." He said looking  down.
I walked down the stairs. I could see that ranboo was almost in tears because he does not like it when people yell at him.
"Who are you." Ann said like she was discussed.
"I'm tubbo."
"Your short." She said with a giggle.
"Leave him alone. I will just go home. It fine."
Ranboo started walking to my room. Ann was getting unpashent quickly. Ranboo came back.
"Bye tubbo i will see you later." Ranboo said wiping the tears off of his face.
Well i went back to watch my cousins so my sisters can help my mom with dinner.

Ranboo's pov
"Ann you know how i don't like people yelling at me."
"I know that ranboo. I'm tell mom what happened and you can't stop me. Got it."
"Yep."
"When we got home it was dinner. So we sat down at the dinner table and Ann started telling the hole family what i did. I stood up and walked away. I was so hungry but i did not want to hear my sister talk about me like that. I just sat in the window crying. Then my mom walked in.
"What do you want." I said looking out the window crying.
"I just don't want you to get hurt ranboo. You been bullied by people you trusted. I don't want you to get hurt."
" just leave me alone."
" let me know when you want to talk."
"Ok"
I polled out my phone and started talking to tubbo. He was making me fell better. I think I'm starting to get feelings for him to be honest.

Me
Hey sorry it short but i need to get this part out to you guys.  It might be awhile before i get the next out to you guys but ya hope you enjoyed this part. Take care and have a great day or night.