part 3 of tubbo why.

Ok so huge time skip. Tubbo, ranboo, and Tommy are back at school
................................................................

Tubbo's pov
I walked into class with ranboo.
"OoOoOoOo" the hole class said.
"I we are holding hands again right." I whispered to ranboo.
"Yes we are. You are the one who grabbed my hand" He whispered back.
I let go of ranboo's hand. I forgot that tommy is in my class. Me and ranboo sat down.
"So you two dating." Tommy ask.
"Tommy shut it." I said
"Tubbo Tommy be quite. But Tommy that is a question." The teacher said.
Me and ranboo looked at the teacher with a really face.
The hole class agree with her. My next three classes i when to the library and sat in my little corner. I started crying.
"Hey it looks like the nerd us crying." Lily and her friends laughed at me.
What was lily doing back all ready it has only been 1 and a half months.
"What are you doing back? I thought that you were expelled for 3 months."
"My dad got me back in." She said
"Yo leave tubbo alone." I heard ranboo say.
" Why should we leave him alone?"
"Because i can get all three of you expelled from this school and you will not be able to come back."
"And."
"And you can't have ranboo because he's tubbos." Tommy said.
"Wait you to are really dating!?"
I stayed quiet to see what ranboo would Say.
"Yes, yes we are." Ranboo said.
Then all three left i think they were crying.
"OoO nice going there buddy." Tommy said
"Yo leave my boyfriend alone." I said.
Then i got up and we walked to lunch. Ranboo wiped my tears off of my face. He gave me his hoodie, that i was waring a couple of nights ago.
"Really... you brot that for him." Tommy said
"Yeah... well it is my favorite hoodie. But i guess it's his now." Ranboo said.
I put it on and go my lunch.
"So~ tubs are you going over to ranboo's house to night?" Tommy asked me.
"I guess i have nothing to do at home." I replied.
I texted me mom that i was going to spend a couple of night at ranboo's house and she was fine with it. Now i pack extra cloths in my school bag just incase i spend the night at ranboo's.

................................................................
Time skip
................................................................

Ranboo's pov
Tubbo was talking about his favorite fnaf character and there jumpscares and voice lines. I was listening to all of this. I love hearing his voice.
"Hey. Ranboo"
"Yeah"
"So umm are we dating now. It's fine if you don't want to."
"No tubbo we are dating now." I said nervously
"Wait really. So what oh we need nick names for each other." He said so excited.
"Umm oh you love bees so much. How about your nick name can be bee."
"Oh I'm good with that boo."
"So my nick name is boo?"
"Yep"
"Ok."
We got to my room. Tubbo was so tired that he went and got ready for bed. I did too. We both layed on my bed tubbo had fallen asleep in my arms.

Me
Well that is part three hope you all like it. Idk when i should stop the story. But i might stop the story when i get more of them at school. Because this is a high school au. Sorry I'm getting mad at myself. Anyway take care have a great day or night.