First

It all started when a girl commented on a post saying that no one will ever date her but little did she know that this simple comment would turn into a big heartbreak in the end.

Scrolling through Instagram she stumbled upon a post that caught her eye. Shee watched the video and went straight to the comment section to comment her thoughts saying no one would ever date her. After a few moments of scrolling a notification popped up saying that someone replied to her comment. Curious to know what the person had said she opened the reply, to her surprise it was a girl who replied to her comment. Thinking little of it she read the reply and was shocked because she knew no one would reply to her. It read "I can prove you wrong", shocked after reading the reply she commented saying "what do you mean by that?", she replied immediately saying that she will prove me wrong by dating me. I got a little anxious because i didn't know what to do. She replied again saying why don't you message me and we will find out.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Until next time.... which might come sooner than later

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

vote, comment and like

it really helps me and keeps me motivated

tank you<3

じゃあねじ👋🏻
(see ya 👋🏻)