Chp. 1 - The Message That Started It

✨ - - 🍪 - - 🍪 - - ✨

It was around Lunch time, on a Sunday. Their only free day of the week, and they definitely needed the break, especially since the first tour preparations begin on Monday, at the marketing department meeting at 8:15am.

And that is why Logan, Roman and Remus where all strolled out on their respective beds, just enjoying the silence of having nothing to do. Well, at least, that was what Logan was doing, assuming that his brothers do the same instead of trying to burn down their house.
He was scrolling through his phone, on Instagram he saw the statewide late-night gossip show, advertising an interview with Logically Royal on Wednesday at 8pm, live. The brunette already shuddered at the thought of overtime, but what should he do; say 'no' and harm their Image and with that success? Yea, no to that.

* Ping *

A high pitched noice filled his Room, he got a dm on Instagram from someone unknown. Usually not all that special, if it wasn't for the fact, that he was on his private account. A little string of fear ran through his mind, as the thought of this account being leaked swept through it and he opened the message a bit too eager, hoping it wasn't just a crazy "fan" stalking him again...
But an audible sigh of relief left his mouth, as he read the message:

@ LoveDogs28
Heya!! Thank you so much for liking all my astronomy pictures!! Are you a fan of astronomy too???

A little smile formed on his face, this was really endearing. So he decided to answer and see where it went.

@ StarLord25
Yes, actually.

@ StarLord25
These pictures you posted where so enticingly beautiful, how did you manage to get such clear shots of the nebular?

@ LoveDogs28
Oh! That's so cool!!

@ LoveDogs28
My cousin works at an observatory.

@ LoveDogs28
He brings me some pictures sometimes and try's to explain them to me

@ LoveDogs28
It's fun!! :D

@ StarLord25
Oh, that sounds really interesting!

@ StarLord25
Well, don't mind if I follow you for those.

@ LoveDogs28
No! Absolutely not!!

@ LoveDogs28
Of course you can!!

And it went back and forth like that for a while, and with every new text message, the endearment grew. This guy was actually really cute;

@ StarLord25
Tell me, please, what is your name?

@ LoveDogs28
Haha!! I'm Patton :P

@ LoveDogs28
But my friends can call me Pat!

@ LoveDogs28
And you?

He wanted to write it down, but ultimately decided not to, what he somehow found out.

@ StarLord25
My friends can call me Lo.

@ LoveDogs28
Oh! Like Logan?