Found

I was runing across the floor of the forest my bare feet touching the dark brown dirt of the ground, running pass the light brown trunks of the centries old oak trees, that loomed over me creating shelter with their healthy green leafs. The sky and sun glowed filling the forest with sunshine, i laughed it felt so good to run through the forest with the wind passing through my dark brown locks of hair

I stopped running when i felt the aura of a specail friend of mine grover a sytar, my smile grew wider we had been friends since i was little, i ran towards the aura brusting through the shrubs and trees "GROVER!!!!" "LAUREN!!!" we yelled as i tackled him into a hug. He caught me and wobbled a bit before strightning up and hugging me, I let go of him and looked at the two people he brought with him, a boy that had black hair, deep sea green eyes and he smelt of salt water, there was a girl she had blonde hair, grey-stormy eyes and she smelt of a fighter.

I started to back away from them they both smelt of demigods, i looked at grover with fear "w-who are they" i said wimpering with fear "they are my friends percy and annabeth" he said pointing to them "we're here to take you to camp half-blood" said percy smailing "NO!!!" i screamed as i fell to my nee's crying "please- don't take me there...please don't" i cryed "look what you did seaweed brain" wispered- shouted annabeth. grover looked at me and said "why don't you want to go" i looked at him, my face red and buffy "they will just lock me up... and... never let me run free in the forest through the wind" i said softly "why do you think we do that?" asked annabeth "because of what i am" i said, none of them knew what i was NO ONE knew what i was "what you are?" grover asked confrused "i-i..." i wimperd " i-i'm a werewolf" i wimpered more, as i said that my soft dark brown wolf ears and tail popped out.

I heard soft gasps i heard percy say "why do you think we would do that" "beacuse i am forbiden creature i am a demigod and a werewolf but i also have 2 gods in my lineage making me very near a god" they looked at me surprised but then annabeth neeled beside me and started petting me "please come with us we won't hurt you-please come" she said softly, i slowly and got up with her she stopped petting me but i had a small cute smile as my tail wagged softly.

The boys stood there impessed as she started walking in a direction that the camp was in with me slowly trailing after her "hurry up guys before a fury comes!" she shouted at them they quickly scrambled after us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING ITS LITRILY 3:00 IN THE MORNING SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES!!!