Pain

Lauren's POV

The forest seemed to glow, everyone seemed hard at work, there were cabins in a U shape. I looked back to annabeth who brought me to a big blue house, there we two people playing poker, one man in a weelchair, another man drinking coke, reconised the man in a instance "Hi Mr.D" i said from behind annabeth, he alwas seemed scary.

He looked around to face me and annabeth "hello Lauren" he said with a small frown, the man in the weelchair looked at me "hi Lauren i have heard a lot about you" "f-from the god-ds" i ask peeking out from behind annabeth "yes from them" he said with a smile "my name is chiron" "it's nice to meet you" i said as i move to stand next to annabeth, my tail wagging happily " Lauren if you don't mind but what is your last name" "Jackson, my full name is Lauren Jackson" "umm maby you should you brother" "brother, i have a brother!!?" i said even more happy "yes, annabeth take her to cabin 3 please" he said "ok chiron" said annabeth, she turned around a grabed my hand pulling me along with her "BYE CHIRON AND MR.D" i said waving as we walked away with annabeth, Chiron just waved back.

Time skipy (LAZY LAUREN VERY HYPED UP ON CHOCOLATES AND COCO EGGS HAPPY EASTER)

We stopped outside a blue building next to a lake with a dock, annabeth nocked on the cabin door only for it to be opened by percy "hi annabeth, hi Lauren what's up" "meet you full-blood brother Percy Jackson" said annabeth, i looked at him "hi brother" "wait what do you mean full-blood sister" "my full name is Lauren Jackson" "but how your part wolf" he shouted looking at me "is there a problem with that" i said, my eyes watery "n- wait lauren come back" i didn't give him a chance to answer i ran, as fast as i could into the woods, my only home. I ran and ran until the forest open into a meddow with a small lake in the centre, i walked over to the lake siting by it and brought my legs to my chest wapping my arms around my legs, crying in to the water "why dad, why do people judge me for being part wolf, they haven't been through the pain i have been through, all that abuse, all the pain, everything, i try to be happy but no-one sees the pain and sorrow that is always hidden behind a mask of happyness, i just don't understand why people are this way-" i stopped as i felt arms wrap around me giving me a warm hug i look to see my dad, poseidon "dad"i wimperd "shh lauren everythings ok please don't cry" he said in a soft tone "percy didn't mean it like that please go back to the camp everything is going to be fine" "o-ok-ay dad" i said as he let go of me "bye my sheshell" he said as he went back into the water "bye dad" i said as i stood back up and started walking back the way i came.