The dryad

I ran into the woods as quickly as i could and started running, everything was peaceful and calm, i felt free i was no longer locked up, free to be who i was not to be some freak that everyone jugdes and hates, no longer with the people who caused me more pain than you could feel ever.

after 30 mins of running i stopped and sat on a rock by a massive tree that's branchs seemed to curl out into the sky, "hello" i heard a voice say i turned to my right to see a dryad "oh hello" i said smiling "your quite fast and oh my name is Alice its nice to meet you Lauren" "wait how do you know my name" "your quite famous in the god world without knowing it" i blushed "i guess but that is probley from the being the one with a sad future" i said smiling "aren't you sad?" "i guess but i am going to save everyone i really care about i don't care if i die cause i will always protected them from the stars i will miss big brother but with a past like mine i am not afraid" i said "i see you should go back to camp" "ok bye bye alice" i said before running of but i heared a quick "bye" i smiled before running back to camp.

TIME SKIP~

I sat on the beach when i heared "Lauren" i turned around to percy and some people "hey big brother who are they" i said pointing to them "this is hazel, nico, thalia, jason, piper, frank and leo" percy said pointing to each of them "it nice to meet you" i said smiling, hazel, Thalia and Piper came up to me while the boys talked to each other "can i pet your ears?" asked piper "sure!" she crouched next to me and petted my ears "their so soft" i blushed "thanks" i smiled my tail wagging "were you born with wolf ears and tail?" asked hazel, i looked away to the sea "i don't want to talk about it" i said "i know how about we play tig!" asked thalia "sure" i said getting up along with piper "lauren your it !" thalia said running away with piper and hazel "hey thats not fair" i said chasing them.

Percy's POV

Hazel, Piper and Thalia went over to Lauren while i talked to the guys "why does she has wolf ears" asked leo "i don't know" i said "but don't ask last time i said she couldn't be my sister because she was half wolf and she ran off" suddenly we heared "hey thats not fair" whined Lauren running after hazel, Thalia and Piper i smiled and laughed when i saw lauren tackle thalia "your it" she shouted before running off "there playing tag?" said leo "i think" i said

TIME SKIP~

after dinner i found Lauren sitting on the beach "hey Lauren" i said sitting beside her "Hey big brother" she said still looking out to the calm sea "why are you sitting here?" "thinking and i like the sea when its peaceful" "lauren i've been meaning to ask you a question" "yeah" "annabeth told me that you were trained by the gods why" she laughed bitterly "its cause of a prophacy and sad one," she suddenly quickly hugged me and let go i could see tears in her eyes "percy i-i don't want you to know about it anyways i'll am fine and i don't like remebering my past ok it wasn't good like yours" she said before walking off to the cabin 'what is she talking about' i thought to myself 'i should go' i thought before getting up and walking back to the cabin only to see lauren asleep.