Welcome To Camp Half-Blood

I keept my ears and tail out, my tail keept wagging slightly as i ran ahead of them with my arms spread out like i was a plane, they all watched me with with a amused sparkle in their eyes i stoped when i reached a gate with torches and greek works saying "WELCOME TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD" i looked at the guys walking to me, speaking about battle tacktits (SON!!! sorry) for a game called c-capture the flag.

They stopped byside me and annabeth was about to say something when a screach of a Harpy we looked behind us to see the creature, it flew at me at lightning speed  but before it could get me i pressed one of my charms and a hunting knife appeared in my hand i ducked and rolled it looked back at me coming to me with it tallons raised, as it came closer i ran at cutting its cheek before it hit me, dragging its nails across my torso and slaming me into a tree it turned away from me looking at my friends before i complitly snapped i got up and ran at it full speed jumping on its back before dragging m knife across its neck shouting "DIE" it became this sandish-dust and blowing of in the wind.

I feel to the ground feeling pain alover and put my hand to my torso felling liquid i was bleeding "Lauren" they shouted running over to me "lauren don't worry we'll get you to the medical centre" said annabeth before i blacked out.

Annabeth's POV (OMG OMG ITS A DIFFRENT POV THANK GODS)

I picked up the knocked out lauren before running into the camp to the medical centre, percy and grover running behind me. Demigods looked at the sleeping girl in my arms, her ears we're pressed against her head, i looked up to see the medical centre.

I quickly rushed in side the campers not tacking care of other demigods rushed up to me taking the girl away laying her in a cot, i looked down at my shirt finding blood O GOD'S SHES BLEEDING