First Night Out

Adriana

"Hurry the fuck up! " I hear ghetto ass Candice yell from the door as I'm putting on my pumps . My girls, Candice and Lexi, and I are going out to our first party as college students. We've been friends since 8th grade, and decided we'd continue our trio all the way to college. My parents were skeptical about me going to a historically black college because they felt a more diverse university would fit me. However, I convinced them that Tennessee State University was right for me. Plus, they got some fine ass black men here! I might have to scoop a few up at this party. "I'm coming. Damn! Quit being ratchet." I yelled back at Candice. I swung open the door to find my two best friends looking gorgeous. I'm admiring Candice's outfit as she wears a red, laced crop top that makes her breast pop and the tightest black jeans that hug her hips and creating the sexiest coke bottle shape. The black 9 inch pumps she's wearing are giving me so much life. Lexi, the most elegant out of all of us, is wearing her favorite yellow bodycon dress that tightens even more around her ass and she complements it with black heels. 'Bitch are those ya' mama heels or nah?", I joke with Lexi. Candice and I bust out laughing as Lexi walks off towards the elevator like she's mad. She'll be okay with her sensitive ass. As we're on the way to the party, we're bumping to some Kevin Gates. I'm more of a neo-soul kind of girl, but I do love some Kevin. This first week of college was harder than expected so I need to let some stress go and twerk a lil' somethin'. When we step out the car, we know we're the shit. We walk into the party and all eyes are on us. Well, probably not on me. I'm confident, but I know most would prefer my thinner friends. Men usually prefer the slim, but thick body of Candice or the skinny body of Lexi. I'm a size 16 with triple D breast which I'm showing off in this tight ass pink dress that wraps around my breast nicely.
"Who invited these freshmen?" I hear a feminine, but country voice say. I immediately look up to see a tall (at least she's tall to me because I'm just 5'2) lighter skin girl with a long ponytail and big ass hoops earrings. 'Ya papi thot," Candice responded with her typical "you got life fucked up" voice. I recognized the girl. She was a cheerleader named Naomi and I heard she was a real bitch. As Naomi stepped up to Candice, Lexi and I tried to hold Candice back, but she is way too strong for her size. She yanked Naomi's ponytail right out. I was laughing too hard. When Candice lifted her hand as if she was about to hit my girl, some tall and buff guy grabbed her hand and got between the two shit starters. "Won't be no fighting over here. Y'all can keep that ratchet shit at TSU. Vandy don't allow that hood shit." He looked right into Candice's eyes as he said it and let go of Naomi who walked away like we gave a damn. Then, he saw Lexi standing next standing next to Candice and looked her up and down. Candice and I looked at each other because we already knew she was about to reject him. Candice always says it's just "lightskin tendencies." To our amazement, she responded back with just as much interest in her eyes. Candice and I just stood there and laughed. Then, some guy who is completely my type came over. When he came closer, I saw "Vanderbilt Football". Aw hell. He's an athlete aka a hoe. No thanks. "Aye shawty," he said to me. Shawty? Hell no. I rolled my eyes and walked off. Candice followed me and asked" The hell you do that for? That's yo' type of nigga. Tall and dark." She said with a little sarcasm and laughter. "That's exactly what he is. A nigga. I ain't talkin' to no BOY who greets me as "shawty." I said. I know I sound like a bitch, but I'll be a respected bitch. Before Candice, could respond with a stupid comment, our song "Trampoline Booty" by Kstylis came on and we automatically became 10 times more ghetto and ratchet than our normal selves. I started to twerk all on Candice. Best friends do gay things. Then some guys came over. Oh what the hell! They can get some size 16 ass on them too. As I was being the girl I always preached about not being, I caught a glimpse of Lexi caked up with the tall guy who kept Candice from going to jail tonight. She was giggling and smiling. I started to miss my stupid ex and went to the bar."Can I buy you a drink beautiful?" I heard a guy ask from behind me. I turned around to see a sexy,Maxwell (the singer) look alike standing behind me. "Uh..na-no. I'm only 18." I couldn't even get my words out. "Well, at least you're legal." he said with the sexiest half smile ever. Am I wearing panties? I can't remember, but if I am, they're definitely soaked for him. We sat there at the bar and talked all night until Candice and Lexi were done dancing and being caked up.