A Way to Pay

Candice

I really need to find a way to pay my tuition. Adriana and Lexi are both on full scholarships, but I couldn't get one. I fucked up in my junior year because I had finally found what I thought was love. Telling my girls I couldn't get a full ride because I was distracted would have been too embarrassing so I lied. I hope Devon, the guy from the bar, doesn't have me doing something crazy. I pull up to the house he told me to go to. It's huge! It has a gigantic, circular driveway that leads into a gray exterior stairway. As I walk up the stairs, I hear girls laughing and I grow less nervous. When I ring the door, a white girl in a strapless black bikini top that squeezes against her breasts just right opens the door. She looks me up and down like she would f*ck me right now. Lord knows I would let her! Her long blonde hair and perfect tan makes her resemble the women from the Playbody Magazine that I'd always steal from my brother who stole it from our father. "Need something sexy?" Her tone in which she says this instantly makes my p*ssy wet. "Uh...yeah...I'm loo-looking for Randy.' I hesitated. I couldn't think straight with the fine snow bunny looking at me like I was a piece of the finest chocolate. She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Follow me baby." "I don't have any problem doing that." I thought to myself. She turned around and I almost fainted. Her kissable ass cheeks were swallowing her extra small G-string panties. I try to look away, but damn. Every step she took, her ass jingled in harmony. She wasn't the only erection causing b*tch in here either. I saw Asian women, Hispanic women, other white women, and the biggest weakness of all...black women. They were all running around and laughing. Some were kissing and three or four were even fully naked. What the hell am I doing here? "Mr. Randy, someone's here to see you," I heard the angelic voice of my future s3x slave say. B*tch called me "someone". I'm going to be her daddy after I'm done talking to Randy. "You must be Candice. I think I'll call you Candy because you look sweet," he said with a perverted grin on his face. "Ye-yes. Devon told me you could give me a job. Ya know? To pay my tuition." I wanted to turn around and leave so badly. He whispered something to a bulky, bald headed ass nigga who was standing beside where Randy was sitting. They grinned and looked back at me. "Yeah shawty. But you know what this is don't you?" he asked. He must have seen the confused look on my face. "This here...is a...let's see what you college kids would call it..a uhh..brothel house." He said this with so much sarcasm, I wanted to take my new Michael Kors sandals off and throw it right in his face. However, I was too shocked to do anything. I didn't say anything. I just looked. I've always read about brothel houses, but I thought those were just old timey hoes. "Girls here make at least 500 a night and they give me 25%. That's 375 for you baby girl. But you're a college girl. You ain't need me to explain that." This motherfucker is already getting on my nerves. I still don't say anything because now I'm even more shocked by the number. 375 a night? I know this isn't right, but I need the money. "When do I start sir?' I had to say it with respect now. I need this job. He quickly replied, "Now." My heart dropped immediately. "CoCo, show her the basis," he demanded. "Yes Mr. Randy," my snow bunny wife uttered. She took my hand and made me follow her. This b*tch loves holding my hand. She can hold this p*ssy in her mouth. We walk up the widest staircase I've ever seen . It has velvet carpet (just like the old timey brothel houses) and gold (probably fake gold) stair railings. She knocks on a door and doesn't get an answer so we walk in. There's a gorgeous chandelier hanging above an enormous white bed. It has to be at least a regular king bed and a queen bed put together. Then, I see a massive mirror that takes up a whole wall. The room smells like someone poured a whole bottle of male cologne everywhere. I rather it smell like cologne than dirty dick. "Take your clothes off," snow bunny said. I did as told. It's just me and her so I don't mind. She sees my nervousness and says " It's just me and you for tonight. I won't hurt you. We have male and female clients. I'll just show you how to treat the female clients. The men already know how to doing everything...usually." We laughed a little. When I was completely naked, she came closer. I took the biggest gulp of my life. She pulled me closer. She whispered, "I'll show you everything." I smiled and kissed her lips softly. "I don't need to be shown anything. I already know," I seductively whispered back. I threw her on the bed and crawled between her legs. I kiss her lips like I haven't been kissed in centuries. Her tongue feels amazing as it glides past mine. I kiss lower and lower until I'm able to kiss her neck. I find her spot and I lick and suck nonstop. Do white girls get hickeys easy? I don't give a sh*t. I keep going and listen to her soft moans. I'm no soft moans kind of girl. I slide her bikini top now to reveal her double D cups. "These are beautiful," I tell her as I feel one of them then lean down to suck the nipple of the other. I move my right hand off her breast and use it as support. Then I rub my left hand down her body until I get to her moist, soft p*ssy. I rub her cl*t and continue to suck her nipples, but I suck harder. I hear her moan louder. That's my motivation. I lick around her nipples and just when I feel like she's wet enough, I slide two finger into her p*ssy. I want to see what I'm feeling so I kiss her stomach then I go lower and lower. My fingers are still inside her and they're dancing in a back and forth motion. When I'm close enough to her p*ssy, I sit up and slide my fingers out. I want to taste her so I suck them. Damn. She tastes good. She grabs my hand and licks the finger that were inside her and she stares at me while she's doing it. I push her back and pull her g-string off as she lifts her ass to make it easier. I smile at the glistening pink pearl that's surrounded by white flesh. I want to tease her before I go down on her. I lean down and throw her thighs on my shoulder. I bite the left thigh, kiss her cl*t, then I bite the right thigh. "Stop teasing daddy." She must know what that word does to me. I immediately open her p*ssy and slide my tongue from her clit to her p*ssy hole. I hear her moan louder and louder as my tongue traces the outline of her dripping p*ssy. I lick back up to her cl*t. I want to keep my focus on her clit so I suck it harder and longer as she tries to push my head off it. Her moans become screams and her body begins to create an arch. I lick down to her p*ssy hole, but before I can slide my tongue inside, the door flies open. "Your cilent is waiting CoCo. What the he...," the Asian girl's words stop in mid sentence. CoCo quickly jumps out the bed and runs out the door. The rude Asian smiled at me and closesd the door. Damn. I know what men feel like when bitches tease them.