1.

TW: Bl00d/Suic!de/Swear!ng

 The smell of fresh flowers covered the room. The lights were off and the sounds of the storm outside was the only sound except Wilbur's murmurs while writing on a small paper. The rain pouring outside of his window made a small knocking voice. Will stood up and opened it. The night air went through his fluffy brown hair, as he took a big breath. He squeezed his eyes for a few seconds in pain, looking down at his wrists full of blood. One drop fell on the ledge coloring the rain red. He looked at it and one tear dropped on the red-rain. He went back to his desk, dripping the blood to a little ink-bottle. He bandaged the bleeding scars. As the material touched his scars he made a hissing sound. He sat down and continued writing with the red 'ink'. The first sentence of the letter was already a brownish-red color. The little razor on the desk was half covered in blood. In Wilbur's blood. He continued writing. When he finished he looked at the razor. "Come on, you want it."  The voice said. "It will be way easier, everyone hates you"  'SHUT UP!' Wilbur cried out loud. "Oh, you weren't this brave when you started crying. It was just a little blood." Will covered his ear and started sobbing. 'SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP...PLEASE..'

"One last time."

He got the razor in his hand and put it on his wrist. He stopped, but his arm started doing it. 'What? Stop! STOP PLEASE!' He shouted but nobody else was in the room. He couldn't stop himself. He panicked, as from the cut didn't come blood, it became white. He shouted in panic and fast bandaged it. He started breathing very fast and soon enough he had a panic attack. "Get yourself together, you're gonna be late." The voice said and you could hear a little laughter when Wilbur screamed in pain and panic.

He wrote three last words on his letter. 'I'm sorry... -Wilbur."

He didn't close the door of the small apartment, cause he wanted his friends to see the envelop. He left the letter on the kitchen counter. He looked back one more time. One last time. The streets were dark and lonely and filled with puddles. Usually he would jump in them but he didn't looked at them. He just stared in front of him in silent. He went out to the train station and started slowly walking towards the rails. When he reached them he just lay down on them remembering back to his song's lyrics. He started singing as the raindrops covered his face.

"There's a reason" He started singing while he heard the train coming.

"London puts barriers on the tube line" The rain and the teardrops mixed together on his face.

"There's a reason" The train was meters away, and Will's heartbeat started going faster and faster.

"They fail."