3.

Everyone went home from the "funeral". Phil went to Will's house to talk about what on earth happened. Wilbur instantly ran to his room, so Phil just sat down at the kitchen chair, but something hit his eye. It was a letter. As he first saw the brown 'ink' he stopped. "Why would he write with brown ink?" But then started reading it.

"Hello, whoever is reading this, 

I am Wilbur and if you're seeing this I am already dead. And that's how I want it. I've been in a deep depression for months now and the voices. Fuck the voices. They've been telling me horrible things. Like to write this, with my own blood."  -Phil finally understood why was it brown. It once was red.- "I am so sorry for everything. I love you all. Now I got to go, reach the train. Goodbye.

I'm sorry. -Wilbur."

While Phil was reading the letter over and over again, Wilbur was just lying in his bed, covering his ears with pillows. The silence was so loud, that he felt like his head gonna blow up. He couldn't solve the problem how he did it other times. He would just cut himself with blades so the physical pain would took away the one he had inside of him. 'Does Tommy feel the pain I feel inside..?' Wilbur asked and he didn't know the answer but he didn't had time to find it out, cause Phil came in the room and hugged him tight. He didn't understood why he got the hug, he felt like he didn't deserve any of it. Phil looked at Wilbur's wrists, covered in scars, Will thought that he will shout at him but he just hugged him again. At the table there still was the little bottle filled with blood. 

He got up and walked to the window. The shine of the moon illuminated the ledge, where was a little brownish-red dot from days ago. Phil sighed and looked at the full moon which mesmerized him. Wilbur saw his father in the moonlight shedding a tear. He never saw him cry before.

'Please don't leave me.'