6.

Phil's face turned white. Not only from the shock from the awareness that he can only talk with his son by hurting him, but by the look of Wilburs leg, covered in blood and scars. The room was filled with silence. The uncomfortable silent took over and it felt like the whole world stopped talking for a minute. Maybe it did. The doctor who just ran in the room broke the silence with a sentence. "Nikita woke up from the coma and she wanna see a gentleman who's name is" He looked down at the piece of paper he was holding. "Wilbur Soot".

Will looked up and followed the doc, while Phil was still trying to figure out what was going on. While the two man was walking on the hallways of the big white building, the doctor started explaining. "So she lost a lot of blood and by the looks of it she's gonna survive, but there's a chance that she will not." These last words broke Wills heart. "She started saying that she needs to talk with you and that It's important."

Wilbur tried calming himself down but the shock of all the things happening was like a weight, pushing him down. He tried doing the finger thingy, the counting method and all the other things Techno taught him to stop the panic attacks. But soon he realized, it wasn't just a "normal" panic attack. It felt different. His eyes looked at the end of the long hallway. The hospital was slowly starting to spin around him, and soon enough he felt on the ground.

 The next things were in complete blur, until he woke up in his hospital bed. It was like the day repeated itself. He tried getting up, he knew that it's something very important that Niki wants to tell him. But his legs didn't move. His arms couldn't lift up. His chest was glued to the dirty-gray hospital bed. He looked at the ceiling, then at the wall, which had pictures of happy families on them. Then he looked over to his right side, where he saw Phil standing in the corner. He was facing the wall; he didn't say anything but you could tell he was crying. No one saw Phil crying before. But he was the one that had the most reasons to cry. He lost everything. His wife. His two sons. And now...He was losing Wilbur. But how could Will say anything? How could he say the ineffable? That he was losing himself too.