3

Jae Na POV

I laid in bed for the past two weeks and was bored to death. The restaurant owner also told me that the shop will be having renovation.

So here I am in bed. But other than that I also get to spend time with my family more. My friends I informed me that there will be a test coming up and told me what the subjects that will be in it.

They often come by and study with me and most of the time we go and hang our during the weekend and go random places.

The rumours died down and the found the culprit who was actually the popular girl, Lee Sun Hee and the posse. I was told they spread it via the university official websites and they got hackers to track soon leading it to them. So Sun Hee and her clique are officially been suspended. 

Soon it was time for me to go back since it's over. Or so I thought. The after effect of the rumours since it has increased made everyone started becoming bold and started bullying me. To a point I got tired physically and mentally once I reach home.

I didn't want to burden my family anymore so I didn't tell then what had happened ever since I came back to the university.

The new guy came and talk to me but I just ignored him. He even apologized but I just nodded and left. I can see he was disappointed but it wasn't his fault. I am now scared to talk to professors about the syllabus without getting myself caught up with the rumours.

But it all changes one day when it was overwhelming to me I decided to end it.

I went to the roof of one of the faculty and took a whiff of fresh air. Below there were students walking by minding their own business. I was just at the edge of the wall and then as I climbed up I felt a presence until I heard a voice

"Hey...." his voice was calm as ever and as I turned around I lost my balance and was almost fallen off of from where I was standing until I was grabbed by a pair of veiny arms and I laid on top of him.

My eyes widen as I got off of him

End of Jae Na POV

Author POV

When Jae Na got up she saw the person calmly sat up and finally stood up properly. She then apologized

"I am so sorry. And thank you for saving me" she said

He just looked at her with a sharp gaze which soften and said "It's alright. Just be careful. Are you okay?" He asks

Jae Na was nervously playing with the hem of her blouse and answered  "I'm okay. Thank you again. I got to go" soon she ran down the flight of stairs.

She mentally slap herself 'Why did I do that? He's just a stranger. No one should be trusted' she thought as she went to the ladies and soon after joined her two best friend.

One thing for sure Jae Na met someone and one thing she forgot to ask for his name.She mentally hit herself and soon she let out a soft sigh.

'I hope to see you again, stranger' She thought as she lain in bed that night thinking of the person who saved her.

The very next morning as she went to class she found the door of the lecture hall where her class will be was surrounded by students from different classes and faculties.

'Wonder what's going on' Jae Na thought as she went and squeezed herself in between and got herself in not realizing there was in front of the podium eyeing her with deep interest.

She was busy taking out her notepad and stationary she didn't realise of the lecturer in front of her.

"Now now settle down everyone" the lecturer said and she looked up and saw the same man who saved her the day before. Her eyes widen and their eyes met.