6

Author POV

As the days gone by everything h was back to normal. The family found some evidence and the case was still under investigation.   Jae Na was scared that it might intentionally to kill her.

Ro Won couldn't do anything but to comfort her. She was scared still. To a point she doesn't want to be alone.

Until one day she was home alone and the doorbell rang and when she opened it there was a something box and there was a note

IF YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD WOULD BE BETTER.  YOU ARE A HINDRANCE TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU, YOU USELESS CUNT. GO AND DIE!

Slowly opening the box she saw something bloody as she screamed.

At that time, Ro Won just came back after another day and wanted to visit her and heard her scream as soon as the elevator door opened he ran to the apartment and found the bloody box and his eyes widen. His whole face went pale.

J-Jae Na....who sent that??!!" He grabbed the letter and read the note and eyes went wider. He took a picture and sent it to his own P.I.

Ro Won : Find out who was did this quickly!

P.I. : On it boss.

He placed the box in the bin by the elevator and took Jae Na in the apartment. She was physically shaken and soon she started to cry.

"Oppa...what do I do?" She ask crying her eyes out. He held her until he heard the front door opened and her family came in to find Jae Na looked like she's been crying.

Jae Na looked at her family and started crying. Her mom went to sit down beside her daughter and hugged her tight.

Ro Won showed the picture of the box and the note to the father and brothers and they were shocked

"WHO WOULD DO THIS TO MY FAMILY?!!" Her father raised his voice in pure rage.

"I don't know saw. I have my P.I. to investigate about this" Ro Won said answered hoping this will give the family some assurance.

"I will assign my family's bodyguards to guards around this apartment until this is all over. I promise" He added as he made a call and soon hung up.

Ji Min then said "I will call my friends too" He too went to take a call and access the situation.

Her mom was comforting her eyes still scared but trying to be strong for her family.

"Whoever did this wants us all dead!" The youngest said. All eyes were on him. "Appa, Eomma, Hyung, Noona I want to help too!"

Jae Na looked at her little brother and with teary eyes. She was overwhelmed with emotions.

"No. Let the adults handle this. Hyun Soo go to your room" their mom said and with defeat the little brother went to his room.  

It seem unfair but this was getting out of hand and they have no clue who was behind all these.

Soon after the police was called and they were told to lodge a report. The original box was taken by the police and was investigated in case there were evidence. 

Everything became back to normal. Except for Jae Na who started getting horrible nightmares and taking her health. She got thinner then before and she became emotional.

Until one day Ro Won went to visit her and couldn't find her and he rushed to call the family and the police.

Then he closed his eyes and with instinct he knew where she was being taken to. He quickly ran to then roof to find her tied and gagged by two people in masks.

He slowly crept and hid and heard their conversation 

"Now since it is so hard for you to die it is time for us to make it easier"

She was crying and begging. He couldn't do anything yet. He turned on his phone recorder and recorded them.

"You cunt have ruined my life. You ruined everything I have worked for, for years. I wanted everyones love but you you just was bloody perfect in everyone's eyes. Even this person beside me wants you. Even my stupid moron of a brother wants you"

Ro Won's eyes widen and he knew who the two culprits were. But he just kept recording.

"Because of you I try to apologise to you but never want to come near me" the other said.

"You don't deserve to live. You want to know something.  That fire at your house it was our plan.  And that box was our plan too. Huh. You are so easy to be threatened. And earlier you just opened the door. So stupid"

Jae Na was wriggling around tears running down from her eyes.

"Now time to die" the both of them said as they are about to push her off the edge Ro Won used an old chair and hit them both with it and grabbed her aside.

At that moment the door for the rooftop opened and a group of police officers plus Jae Na's family came and saw the sight.

At that moment gunshots were heard and two bodies lay in the ground, lifeless. Jae Na went nearer to them and took off the masks and was shocked.

They were Jun Jin and Sun Hee.

Ro Won manage to hold her tight as she started to cry. The police officers told Ro Won and Jae Na to head to the police station to issue a statement of the incident.

Ro Won nodded and soon the police left and the family hugged Jae Na, grateful that she was alright.

The paramedic came and brought the two bodies to the hospital. Ro Won just smiled watching the family as they held each other.

Everything was finally over. Finally whatever they have gone through has finally come to and end.

Ro Won looked up at the sky and let out a huge sigh. He decided to leave first but then a soft hand grabbed him firmly and he found Jae Na holding onto him.

He held her to his chest and with a smile he said "It's alright. Everything is alright. I'm glad you're alright" she started crying in pure relief. It was over.

Or is it?

AN: Jk. Hahaha..anyway next is the epilogue. I hope my readers enjoyed the slight thrill of this story. Sorry if I'm bad at describing things. Well bye for now.

KhairaniMohd