Prologue

[Third Person POV]

"YAHH!!! LET GO OF MY BOYFRIEND!!!" A girl yelled out in the middle of the cafeteria.

Soon all eyes were on the three. One girl was slightly holding onto a guy who was clearly amused with the situation and then the girl who was red in the face, feeling embarrassed as all eyes on them and soon she started crying.

Soon there were whispers

"What kind of person is she to steal someone else's boyfriend?"

"Using a cheap trick"

"What a whore"

The girl who was being yelled at and insulted quickly let go of the person and soon ran away and headed towards the ladies, face flushed with embarrassment"

"I wish I have never met you, you jerk!" She said as she wiped the tears in her eyes.

Then at that moment she heard the door open and heard the voices of her best friends.

"Hey are you okay?"

"She will be fine. I will go and smack that asshole. That jerk!"

"NO!" She yelled out slightly "It's fine. I'm okay. Thanks" she wiped the tears in her eyes and went to look at herself in the mirror.

She quickly re-do her make up and with a smile to her two best friends they both left the bathroom.

"Let's go! We still have a movie to catch up with" she said with a smile.

"Are you sure? We can cancel and just hang out at your house"

She just nodded and with a convincing smile she answered "Yeah. I'm okay. I need to relieve my stress and forget about that jerk. Let's go!!"

Soon all three best friends left the college and went to the mall. They didn't know that this was just the beginning.

After the movie they ate and chatted happily at the nearest restaurant and separated to their own homes.

She laid in bed and thought of the humiliation she had experienced ever since she knew that jerk.

How did it all happened? Stay tuned to find out.

AN: well that's my first chapter. Hope my readers like it. It's a bit rushed. I want to make it longer but my brain is hurting again. Till next time.

Peace out

KhairaniMohd