Valentines Day ♡

It's February 14th, aka Valentines Day, the day of showing love and affection for the ones you love. I've had a crush on Kurama (or Shuichi) for about a year and I want to show him I care for him. I had bought him a box of chocolates and a rose, I hope he'd like it. I had a plan, tell the teacher in a class we had together that I needed him to give this to Shuichi and tell him someone was an eye on him and to do this quietly.

When he walk in the teacher YELLED his name and got everyone's attention, I was dying inside, he even said what I told him to say LOUDLY. I was embarrassed, he sat in his seat (which was right next to me) and looked over at me, I was blushing.

"You know who did this?" He asked.

"N-No! Um... It could be anyone!" I said stuttering.

I had a feeling he might've known it was me but he didn't ask, but surprisingly he was eating the chocolates and admiring the rose, I think I'll tell him later, he should know it was me who did that.

When we were walking home from school he was still admiring the rose, I started to blush again.

"Um... Kurama?" I whispered in case someone was around. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"You know those box of chocolates and that rose you got earlier today?"

"Yes?"

"T-That was me, I got you those..."

"I already knew, there's no one else in the school I can think of that would do that."

I started to blush again, I guess he did know, but I'm glad he liked it. This was a good Valentines Day after all.