Cold Winter Day

December itself is a pretty cold month, but today was the only really cold day, but me and Kurama wanted to go out in the town and just walk around. The cold breeze was honestly really relaxing, it looked like it would snow any minute. The street was filled with pretty lights since it was a few weeks before Christmas and there was even a tree, it just felt magical.

"Do you want to go get a coffee or cocoa?" He said pulling out his wallet.

"Sure!" We both walked in to this small Cafe and sat down.

"What would you like?" The waitress said. We both wanted a Vanilla Mocha, nothing out of the ordinary but we didn't care.

"That'll be $6.90!" She said.

"I've got it." I said putting my hand in my wallet. There was no wallet. I shuffled around to find some cash.

"No worries Y/n, I've got it." Kurama said. I was flustered but relieved that he had cash. After we paid we left and walked around some more, I felt something cold but small hit my face. It was starting to snow!

"Hey look!" I pointed up, he looked up in awe. He put his hand out to catch some snowflakes, I looked over at his hair and started playing with it like a child.

"I never noticed out pretty your hair is Kurama."

"Hehe... yeah it's pretty but I've never done anything with it."

"Let's change that!" I dragged him over to a picnic table coffee in hand and got out a hair tye.

"Can I put your hair in a ponytail?" I asked for consent.

"Sure." I put up a quick ponytail for him and he got up with his coffee in his left hand.

"You look amazing!" He looked over to the side and blushed.

We decided that is was about time we got home, it was starting to get alot more cold than we wanted.

"Thanks for the fun time Y/n."

"No problem Kurama!" He walked away looking happy, who knew walking around the town in cold weather for almost an hour could be fun, it was almost like an unofficial date.