Meeting The Other Half

It was just a normal day, I was just doing some studying when I heard a knock on my door, I opened the door to see Kurama standing there looking nervous.

"Hey! Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Can I come in and... talk to you?" He asked. I nodded and let him in and sit down.

"What's wrong Kurama? You look scared."

"Well... it's hard to explain... you know my fox form correct?" I nodded. "Well, every year once a year I turn into that form for a full 24 hours... can I stay with you till I transform back?"

I was shocked but I of course said yes, I couldn't just let him do this alone.

[Timeskip: The Next Morning]

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, I felt off, as I woke up more and most of my senses came back I felt something behind, I turned around to see a white-haired fox behind me asleep. I jumped, this was Kurama's Fox form he was talking about. I got up and got dressed, after I finished I heard a hum from behind me. As I turned around he opened his yellow eyes, I started to blush.

"Why did you wake me up?" He said with a serious tone, he's definitely Kurama's opposite.

"Uh... Hi! I'm-"

"I know who you are. Shuichi thinks about you all the time so I have to know who you are."

"Is that true?"

"Oh no, I'm just speaking from my ass, No! I'm not lying!" He's so much crueler than Kurama, I don't know how this is also him.

"Well... I'm sorry... what do you want to do until you transform back?"

"I'm not sure, I'll just hang around for now."

This half was the same half that was a terror in Demon World, crazy to think about but was what he said true? Does Kurama actually think about me alot?

All his other half did was just sit around, he didn't really need to eat or do anything else, I'm surprised he didn't get pissed off at me checking on him so much.

The day was near it's end, he walked up to me all of a sudden. He gave me this sincere but serious look.

"Um... is something wrong... Yoko?" I asked.

"Nothing, if I ever show up again you can just call me Kurama..." He said, I nodded.

"Just know... Shuichi cares about you... a lot..." He then closed his eyes, with white flash blinded me, after it faded away the normal Kurama was there, he opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Hey... how long was I gone?"

I was stunned but I said, "Almost a whole day I believe."

"Thank you for watching me, he can be a bit chaotic sometimes... and kinda rude."

I giggled, "He was a little cold but all he did was sit around, and you're welcome!"

(Sorry I haven't made any Kurama oneshots in a while, I've got some ideas just no motivation-)