Sick Day

I decided to visit Kurama for the weekend, I had nothing to do so decided to spend some time with him. I knock on the door to Kurama's mother, I have to remember to use his human name here.

"Hey Mrs. Minamino! Is Shuichi here?" I ask.

"Yes, but I'm sad to tell you he's sick, he's got a bit of a cold I think." She said looking worried for him.

"Oh no! Could I take care of him while you go to work?" I ask, she does so much for Kurama everyday, she deserves some help.

"That would help me some, thank you Y/n! He's upstairs." She said pointing upstairs.

"You're very welcome!" I say bowing. I then speed walk upstairs. I knock on the door and I hear a cough so I opened the door.

"Hey Kurama!" I whispered. He looked so awful, his beautiful red hair was a mess and his face was pale and a little red. He wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt, it was weird seeing him wear it because I'm used to seeing him in nice clothes.

"Hey Y/n..." He stops to cough, "So Mom told you I assume?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm going to take care of you while she's at work."

"Oh thank you, I don't know how else I could repay you."

"Don't think about that right now, right now we need to think about you getting 100% better!" I say.

He giggled, he's still so kind even when sick.

[Timeskip: That afternoon]

I heard the door knock, that couldn't have been his Mom because she would still be at work. I open the door to be in shock, it was Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei!

"W-What are you guys doing here?" I say still in shock.

"We decided to check on Kurama but I guess he ain't here eh?" Yusuke said.

"No he is, he's sick, he's upstairs trying to sle-"

"He's sick!? Well we need to check on him!" Kuwabara suddenly shouted. He was trying to get inside, I got in front of him.

"Shhhh! He's trying to rest some! Be quiet!" I said.

"Oh... sorry Y/n" Kuwabara said laughing. Yusuke and Hiei looked annoyed.

"So wait... sick? Is that a thing humans get?" Hiei asked.

"Well yeah, it's when our immune system gets weak and our body is unable to fight a specific virus, it happens every once in a while, it's a real pain in the ass not gonna lie." Yusuke explained.

"There's no way it's that serious..." Hiei said suddenly teleporting past me on the stairs.

"Hey you little ass!" I say trying to whisper. Kurama is kind of a light sleeper so almost any noise could get him up.

Hiei rushed up the stairs, me and the others rushed up there as well, when we caught up to him we saw him standing there with his door open.

"What is it?" I say whispering, we all look at Kurama, he was still asleep somehow! I could hear him breathing really softly even.

"Wow... this colds really hit him eh?" Yusuke said whispering.

"Ah, well I didn't know how bad it could be." Hiei said in a quiet voice.

They all went downstairs, I quietly walked up to Kurama, he looked so peaceful even though he was sick, I guess it really did hit him, he'd be up and alert by now.

I tucked his hair behind his ear, he didn't even stir, I then placed a kiss on his cheek, he didn't stir there either but I saw him smile a little. I'm hoping he recovers quick.