dating history

< BOYCOLD >

#sungju #hyeonwon
sungwon x hyeonju

#sungju #hyeonwonsungwon x hyeonju

DURATION. 2019-2021, 2 years
RELATIONSHIP. mutual friends. one-sided love. lovers
RELATIONSHIP STATUS. private.
REASON FOR BREAK UP. he thought it didn't feel right and that he doesn't feel happy anymore.
CURRENT STATUS. distant
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒. watch by billie eilish, enough for you by olivia rodrigo

BACKSTORY.
(on how they got together)

it all started in november of 2016. It had been a few weeks since milli signed her contract with both aomg and h1ghr music. She was getting closer to her label mates, whom already treated the youngest addition like a little sister. She was starting to work on her track for her solo debut due next year with hwimin when gyujeong barged in with him. jung sungwon. when introduced to each other, boy was he a stuttering mess. to him, you were the most beautiful thing he's ever laid eyes on, but soon felt ashamed of himself once he was informed of your age. 5 years were nothing for sure, but she was still a minor and him, an adult. and so he decided to avoid her for some time.

needless to say that the world was unfortunately against him, because the more he avoided her, the more she appeared in front of him. he would coincidentally bump into her in some of his favourite shops, which he happened to learn that they were her favourites too. he quickly dropped the idea of ignoring her, since it clearly wouldn't work and tried to become friends instead and figured his feelings would subside. guess what? he was wrong again. sure, they did get close, really close matter of fact. but the feelings remained all along.

torture, like he would describe it. his heart was acting up and doing all kinds of somersaults in a span of a year and a half until he couldn't hold it anymore. he confessed to her and maybe or maybe not with the help of alcohol. he only asked for one favour: to give him an answer once she'll become legal by fear of not being able to hold back.  she agreed on one condition: that he'll wait for her no matter what.

and so, time have past and it was already december 31, 2018. a new year's party was organized in the building of aomg. they were next to each other as everyone started the 10-second countdown. sungwon was unaware of her stare, too focused on the numbers. once the clock indicated midnight, she put her hands on his cheeks, pulled him towards her and kissed him, giving him the answer he waited for the past 2 years.

from him. "hyeoni" "자기"
from her. "babe" "mon amour" "오빠"

— sungju things.
- him always staring at her with heart eyes
- him being her art model
- forehead kisses
- head pats
- studio sesh
- him and zeus being archenemies when it comes to getting hyeonju's attention