𝖽𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗍₂

hyeonju really just went to get a glimpse of their concert. really. she wasn't interested at all, at least that's what she tried to convince herself.

she was near the entrance of a regular size building. she could see the huge panel with the bar's name in purple characters.

Eumak (which means music in korean)

She could also see the many YELOWS MOB posters sticked all over the place and, of course, she noticed the place being swarmed with people impatiently waiting to get inside. she knew her neighbourhood like the back of her hand, yet never seen that part of her area this crowded before.

what is this actually all about? who are these guys?

there she stood, in the middle of the line, waiting for the doors to finally open. she was nervous, anxious and kinda excited of what's to come.

why are you so anxious? you're just like any music enthusiast! Just go in there and try to have fun..?

when she was reflecting, she failed to realize that the line started to decrease and unconsciously walked towards the entrance. her bubble bursted once she found herself stopped by someone who she thought was the bouncer.

"so you finally decided to come huh?"

recognizing the voice, she looked up and saw the man who gave her the poster.

"yeah! i guess i did.. i thought i would come by and give a bit of support even though i don't really know you guys.." she said with a slight smile.

"well thank you, we appreciate it. and, if you want, i can personally introduce you to the members of our crew once the show is over, what do you think?" he asked her.

"yeah sure! but can i have your name at least? feels a bit weird talking this casually, when we don't even know each other's name", she lightly chuckled, "i'm hyeonju. bae hyeonju".

"nice to meet you hyeonju, i'm kwon minsik, but i go by the stage name sik-k", he started.

a few instants later, the two started hearing a melody.

"..and this is my cue to go on stage. hope you enjoy the concert juju", he said, patting her head before going.

she stayed still where he left her for a few moments.

"juju? we met not even 24 hours ago and he already gave me a nickname? and is giving pats on the head, huh?". she was shocked, to say the least.

she then suddenly gasped.

"don't tell me he...already fell for me??", she exclaimed, her hands reaching up to hide her mouth.

don't be ridiculous, hyeonju. you're just reaching now. why would a grown ass man be crushing on you.

coming back to reality, she decided to brush off his affectionate behaviour and entered the place. she was in a labyrinth of bodies trying to find a space that's the closest to the stage, but that is also not too crowded. after multiple fails and excuses, she finally found a spot, where she could sit.

by the time she sat down, the show already began.

...

the concert had just ended and she was beyond impressed, to say the least.

as someone who was on the kpop side of the music industry, she was always restricted to sing or rap some content, but on the other hand, they had so much freedom, which was something she deeply envied for many years throughout her trainee life. they expressed everything and anything, without needing for it to have a meaning.

she wished this. that kind of music.

just the thought of being on a stage and deliver her own words and in her own style was enough to get her to stare in admiration at the men in front of her.

she hurriedly paid the bartender for her iced tea and reached towards the backstage with quite difficulty. she found herself in a long hallway, but her eyes met the back of the man who gave back her love for music.

"minsik!"

her voice echoing through the place made him turn around and see the young student. he chuckled before replying to her:

"yah! aren't you younger than me? you should be calling me with honorifics"

she ran towards him before arriving right in front of him with a big smile on her face.

"teach me"

"what?" he asked surprised and confused.

"teach me what you do."
"let me be a part of  YELOWS MOB!"

and milli was then born...

..
WORD FROM AUTHOR
out of context but met gala 2022 was honestly so disappointing, but johnny from nct slay (even though it wasn't according to theme)
btw if you want me to do a certain plot ig?? you can message me. like for example, a wonjae x milli moment. that's fine, but NO smut. i don't write those.

till next time!