A little hurt and a little help

TW: sw3aring, bl0od and talk of de@th

******************************************

As Iskall handed Etho the apples, they could see that his heart necklace was cracked. Etho ate the apples, but it wasn't enough. He was coughing up blood and he could barely move his legs. He tried to get up but the pain was too much for him and he fell back to the ground. Iskall asked him what happened but they didn't get a response. Quickly, he checked Etho's heartbeat. Luckily it was still beating. Iskall knew that they had medical supplies and stuff that could fix the necklace at the base.
"Ok dude, I am going to pick you up and take you back home", they said as they put their hands under the white haired ninja. Etho was very light so him picking up was easy for Iskall.

After they climbed out of the mine

"Oh shit", Iskall said to themself. It was hard enough getting out of the mine, but now they have to find a way to get them both to the storage room. They looked to the rocky wall and knew what they had to do.
"Ok I can do this", he said as they started walking, back to the wall and holding Etho. About half way the rocky wall they were walking on got thinner. They decided to just go faster. As they were nearing the storage room Iskall slipped and fell off the cliff. Luckily there was a grass covered cliff about five blocks down to catch the two of them. Iskall reached into his inventory and grabbed some dirt. Quickly after building up to their home, Iskall placed Etho on the bed next to the storage room. He ran to a chest to grab medical supplies. As Iskall was grabbing stuff Etho woke up.
"Iskall", he said very weakly. Iskall ran over as quickly as they could.
"Thank goodness you're not dead", they said as they hugged him but made sure not too hard.
"So, how did we get get out of the mine to here?", Etho asked as Iskall handed him a potion of health.
"Oh, I carried you here", they said, fixing Etho's necklace with a glowing powder with a pink tint. Etho felt his ears turn red, he hoped that his hair was too messy for Iskall to notice. Luckily for him Iskall was to busy wrapping up a big cut on his arm.

After Iskall was done tending Etho

Iskall looked to the clock and saw that it was 1:30.
"Wow It's pretty late we should get some sleep", they said with a tired grin.
" Yeah, sleep", Etho said, knowing that he wasn't going to getting any sleep, but thinking about what happened today.