Visiting some friends

After taking a 5 hour nap, Iskall woke up, full of energy. They hadn't noticed that they could function pretty well with just a nap. After thinking about it for a few moments, he got out of bed and walked to their wardrobe. Looking around the wardrobe made Iskall realize that they have a lot of clothes that he doesn't wear. After a couple of minutes looking around he decided to wear a dark purple shirt with some baggy work pants.
"What should I do for the rest of the day?", they thought out loud.
"Maybe I should do some thinking at the boatem village", he decided. After writing a note to Etho about where they are, he packed something's that they might need.

After a very long trip

"Hmmmmmmmmmm", Iskall hummed as he walked around the town the was built around a very deep hole with boats floating above it.
"Is that a hmmmmm I hear?", said a voice that was coming from the back of a monster looking tree.
"Ah Mumbo, how are you doing dude?"
Behind the tree, a tall shape-shifter with a mustache came out from.
"I'm doing great man, I like the new shirt."
"Thanks dude, has anything happened lately?"
" Actually no, it has been really quiet as of late, it's weird."
"Hopefully that doesn't mean any thing bad."
"Yeah, so what brings you to boatem?"