1

"Are you absolutely sure we're on the right path, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked, looking around skeptically. "I'm sure, Wise Girl." Percy walked along a little dirt trail in the middle of nowhere. 3 days prior, Chiron sent them on a quest to give an item to Poseidon. So who better yet than his son?

Back to the present, Annabeth and Percy were walking in the forest, trying to find the ocean. Lately Percy's quote-on-quote "super senses" were acting up lately, so they couldn't find the ocean easily. Chiron gave them a map and Annabeth let Percy use it. "Are you sure? I don't think this is the way to the ocean.." Percy groaned and turned to look at Annabeth. "Look— would you just trust me? I know what I'm doing, okay?" Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Okay, fine, I don't know what I'm doing. Let's see if you can do any better," he quipped, handing the map over to Annabeth. She inspected the map for a bit and her eyes widened. "We're nowhere near the ocean, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth looked up. "Alright, it's almost dusk. We'll start heading there tomorrow. Let's find somewhere to camp." Percy nodded.

After around 35 minutes of searching, they found a nice little spot in the middle of the woods and set up their tent there. Percy sat down while Annabeth did the work. "Hey— would be nice if you helped, Kelp face." Percy looked up. "Y'know, I would just make it worse." Percy looked around and saw a pond. He crawled over to it. "Percy, what are you doing?" He pointed to the pond. "Look." Annabeth walked over to where Percy was and crouched down. The pond reflected something of another world. There were no trees and it wasn't night in the reflection. "Hey, maybe it's a portal to where we need to go!" Percy suggested. "Well...it's not the stupidest thing you've suggested." Percy stood up and jumped in, splashing water onto Annabeth's clothes. "Great. Just great." She jumped in after him.

"Whoa, what is this place?" Annabeth looked all around. It looked like a camp, but it had a bunch of historical items. Kinda like if a camp and a museum dated and gave birth to a love child. There were campers in armor training and clashing with each other. Each of them looked like famous historical figures. A satyr walked up to them. "Hello, I'm Teddy," he said. "Are you new?" They nodded. "Is It your mom or your dad that's a god?" "Mother," Annabeth replied. "Father," Percy said after. "Do you have any idea who they might be?" Annabeth raised her hand. "Uh—yes?" "My mother is Athena, God of wisdom." "Poseidon, the God of the sea." Teddy looked at Percy and laughed. "What a joke! Poseidon only has 2 sons," Percy shook his head. "I can prove it."

A/n: Aaand there we go folks! I know it's a short chapter but I'm really proud of it.
Also I forgot ships so here:
Percabeth
Jedtavius
alright, bye!