3

"Rise and shine campers." Percy and Jedediah had been up most of the night asking about their world. Jedediah had to force himself up. "Percy! Wake up!" He yelled. Percy kept snoring. Jedediah sighed. He controlled the water and splashed it on his face. "Hey! What was that for!?" Jedediah snickered. "Ya' weren't wakin' up. I was worried." Percy spit out some water. "What, you were worried that I died? How would I even die?" Jedediah shrugged. "Anyways, time for breakfast in mess hall."

Percy grabbed a tray with food and sat down. Annabeth followed soon after. Teddy came up to Percy and Jedediah. "Larry wants you." Jedediah nodded. He swallowed his food. "Tell him I'll be right there." Teddy ran out. Jedediah quickly finished his food. "Sorry I gotta leave so soon," he apologized. "It's fine. I understand." Jedediah jumped up from his seat and ran out.

Jedediah knocked on the door. "Come in." Jedediah opened the door. "You wanted me?" Larry nodded. "Me and Mr. D received a message from Ahk." Jedediah's eyes widened. A message from Ahkmenrah? He thought. "He says something's wrong. Something or someone isn't supposed to be here. Are there any new campers that you know of?" "Er...no?" He grinned sheepishly. Larry raised his eyebrow. After a minute of awkward silence, Larry spoke up. "Alright. I believe you, Jed."

"Attention, campers. Breakfast is now over. Finish your last bite and go to training." Percy swallowed and threw away his leftover food. He ran over to the field where'd they fight. Octavius walked over. "Hello. Today you'll practice sword fighting." He unsheathed his sword. "You'll be fighting in pairs of two. I'll be choosing who you fight." There were groans from the other campers. Jedediah ran. "What did I miss?" He whispered. "Not much." Jedediah stood up straight. "You and you, you and you, you and you.." he continued. "Percy and Jedediah will fight." He whispered to Jedediah. "What took you so long, barbarian?" Jedediah rolled his eyes. "C'mon Ockie, ya' know ya' like me." "No in fact, I do not. Now go grab a sword." Jedediah dramatically grasped his chest where his heart was. These people are weirdos, Percy thought. "I can't believe you'd think of me that lowly." He grabbed a ballpoint pen from his pocket. "I already have a sword." Percy put his finger up. "That's against the rules." Jedediah looked at him. "Whose side are you on!?" Percy looked at him. "The truth's."

"Alright, enough chitchat," Octavius said. "Let's start training." Annabeth raised her hand. "Yes?" She put her hand down. "I didn't get a partner." Octavius said. "Of course..it's odd.. You'll be partners with me then." Annabeth nodded. "Get a sword and get in position." Everyone ran to the swords and grabbed one. "Jedediah, I see you uncapping your sword." Jedediah sighed and put his pen back in his pocket. He then ran to get a sword. "Are you ready?" Shouts of "yes" could be heard by all the campers. "Alright, start!"

"How experienced are you?" Jedediah asked. "I have enough experience to be considered a master." "Same." Jedediah tried to sweep Percy off his feet by swinging his sword. Percy jumped. "Nice dodge." "Thanks." Percy swung his sword in the air. "Duck!"
~*~
Timeskip
~*~
"Everyone, get water if needed. You guys get to relax for a bit." Everyone sat down and drank water. Annabeth and Percy went down to the river. "Octavius is basically me but a boy and has brown eyes and hair." "He'll never be as smart as you," Percy complimented. "He already is. It's us in another universe, remember?" Percy nodded. "I've got a gut feeling something bad is going to happen." "Me too. Truth be told, I've kinda been on high alert."

Son, you are where you aren't supposed to be, Percy heard his father say in his head. "Don't you think I know that dad?" I'm just saying. You and Annabeth should be on high alert. Percy rolled his eyes. "I know dad. We are." Stay safe. I fear Zeus— or Ahkmenrah in this world— has figured you out.

A/n: See? I told you Zeus was important :D