How It All Started

3rd person POV Beacon Academy
Faker
Fraud
Loser

The words haunted him daily, it wasn't as bad as before, but it still happened.

We look and see Jaune Arc, the blonde leader of Team JNPR, though he locked experience, he has the brains of a master tactician.  His eyes sunken and bagged, his once vibrant eyes faded, and what little spirit he has left is starting to dwindle.  The abuse he received wasn't the worst part of it all sadly, to him the worst part was his team was continually taking the brunt of insults. 

Phyrra the red champion had a sadness in her eyes whenever she saw the man she loved.  As she started to walk over she felt a hand on her shoulder.

???:  I don't know why you bother with him, don't you know your reputation will suffer.

She turned to see Weiss, the resident ice bitch. 

Phyrra:  Do you really think I care about that?  My lo- Friend is in need of his partner. How dare you assume I'm as shallow as you. 

She stormed off to meet with Jaune but saw that he was gone, he must have slipped away while she was yelling at Weiss.

Phyrra: Jaune.....

Jaune POV

I was walking through the halls of Beacon, my body was heavy and felt tired. Makes sense I haven't been able to really sleep much.  I came across the last person I wanted to see.  Cardin Winchester.

Cardin looked up and saw him. He tried to reach out to him.

Cardin: Jaune wait!

Before I could turn Cardin placed his hand on my shoulder, but surprisingly there wasn't a lot of force. 

Jaune:  What do you want? Here to brag about how you exposed my transcripts?

I said with venom in my voice. This guy was the last I wanted to see.  I knew that he was the one who did this. He and h-

Cardin: Whoa whoa Jaune, pump the brakes. I didn't tell anyone about your transcripts.

Jaune: Say Wha-!?

Cardin: Look, I'm an asshole, but I'm not gonna turn in the one who made sure I could walk still.  I have my team looking at who could have did it. 

He puts hid hands on my shoulders and gives me a more stern and serious look.

Cardin:  I swear on my life, I had nothing to do with this, and as a man that owes you my life I will help you find out who. 

For once Jaune had seen something he didn't expect from Cardin, honor. 

I released my breath and looked at him, growing a small smile. 

Jaune: Thanks man... really.

They gave a quick bro hug and Jaune walked off.

Cardin: I hope you get better man.

~Time Skip

I was grabbing food from the cafeteria. I got out of line while holding a tray which had the bare minimum,  white toast and a banana.  I made my way to the roof but heard some voices inside one of the dorms.

Student 1: I can't believe Phyrra. She is going to sully her name with that Loser.

The words hurt me more than the direct insults, Ren, Phyrra, Nora.... why should they suffer because of me... same with Ruby Yang and Blake...  you turned and headed towards your dorm.  You looked to see Noone was there and you decided it was time... you can't keep holding them back.