What Pagentry Bullshit

A/N:  Hey everyone, Dynamite here, just wanna say holy fuck thanks for the 300+ reads before 24 hours of this story being up, I'm hoping you guys like it.  I also wanna say I hope you guys can check out my other Rwby Stories and my KDA story as well, any feedback for any of them will always be appreciated and any ideas I love from you guys will always be credited! Thanks again guys.

Jaune POV

Next Morning

I woke up in my dorm, I wasn't sure how it happened but I did.  I tried to get out of bed but I felt weight on me.  I opened my eyes more and I couldn't believe my eyes....

Phyrra, Ruby, Olivia, Weiss, and Blake were laying atop of me....

I screamed internally.

I wiggled out of bed and got free, I started to tip toe towards my clothes and tried to keep quiet.  I looked around and saw what looked to be squeaky toys for a dog.... these clever bastards.

Jaune:  They put fucking land mines?! 

I jumped out of the way and was able to get to the door. 

Jaune: Haha!!

I opened the door only to find it was rigged, a tower of empty soda cans fell over causing a load crash.  After it fell over all I could think to myself.

Jaune:Oum... please kill me within the first 10 minutes, I'm tender.

I ran outside and bolted to Ren's dorm. And began knocking.

Jaune:  REEEENNNNNNNN OPEN THE DOOR ITS LIFE OR DEATH!!!!

Ren opened the door and had lipstick marks on him. I looked at him and saw Nora laying on his bunk sleeping.

Jaune: Huh good for you ma- HOLD ON LEMME IN FIRST!

We jumped in the dorm, the door closed behind us as we heard the footsteps run passed.  I looked at the dorm and was wondering something.

Jaune: Oi Ren.

Ren: Yes brother?

Jaune: Where's my sister?

Ren: Wasn't she with you?

We both paused and then looked up to see Jane in the corner of the room.

Jane: I see you Jaune Arc!

Jaune and Ren: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Both of us bolted out the door and started heading to the bullhead ports.

Ren: Wait we have class today!

Jaune: OUM DAMMIT. 

We turned around and headed back to our respective dorms and got dressed. I no longer need to wear a uniform due to me and Olivia's side missions in the academy.