(13/20)

Brendon wasn't sure how to react to such a saying. In the back of his mind it was screaming for him to run away, cower in doubt. But something about the look in Ryan's honey eyes was saying he was being honest.

Ryan liked him.

Brendon burst into a smile spread across his face, blush filling his soft cheeks. He pushes up his glasses and looks at his lap, trying not to embarrass his innocent self.

"Do you like me?" Ryan asks the beaming boy next to him. Brendon wants to shout that it's obvious that he does but his throat is dry.

He looks over at Ryan once more and smiles. "I d-do l-like y-you. " He stutters out normally, like the stuttering didn't affect his mood. He was too happy to feel bad about his voice, he felt a spark of confidence in his chest.

Ryan likes him.

In Brendon's mind, he can go on and on about all the good things that could come out of this. Maybe Ryan will become his boyfriend and they could go on dates?

Ryan beams into a smile as well, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss on Brendon's cheek. Both of their hearts flutter, the touch of the english boy's soft lips making Brendon swoon.

"I have to get going, but I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He says softly so that Brendon could hear, taking his hand. Brendon looks down at their hands touching. It feels nice to him.

He felt a finger on his chin and he looked up, seeing Ryan staring at him. It's an opened look it seems like, it's different, not as glossed as before. You can actually see what he's feeling through his eyes. It's warm, Brendon knows that.

"Bye." Ryan whispers and places a chaste 2 second kiss on Brendon's lips before standing up and walking out of the house.

Brendon sat there, motionless. His glasses were sliding down his nose but he couldn't push them up. "O-h m-my g-od." He gasps and jumps up, pushing up his glasses.

He smiles as bright as he ever has and starts to skip around the empty house, no one in the perimeter to here his loud squeals and squeaks.

"R-Ryan l-likes me!" He sing songs over and over again as he jumps on his blue and black star wars bed.

He can't wait for tomorrow.

-----------------------

The next morning, Brendon shot our of bed and ran to the shower, getting extra clean and cleaning his glasses. He did his morning routine and put on some clothes. A purple sweater, blue jeans and his converse.

He bounces out of the house without eating his breakfast because he wanted to be extra early.

He needed to tell Jon!

He skipped to his car and drove to school, parking in the narrow spot that would fit for his vehicle. He bounced out and down to the inside of the school, looking around for his only friend. Well Ryan is his friend I guess.

He roams around the halls for him, his soft face peeking in each area. Brendon finally spots Jon in the quad, talking to a senior.

Brendon pushes up his glasses and rushed over, trying not to trip on his own shoes like he normally would.

Brendon pokes Jon's shoulder over and over. "J-Jon. I-I n-need to t-ell y-you s-som-thing." He manages and tilts his head to a Jon ignoring his presence.

"J-Jonn." He whines and tugs on Jon's sweater to try to get his attention or pull him away. "I-Its ab-about R-Ryan." He adds and Jon's head turned. What do you know.

Jon walked away with Brendon, seeming angry to Brendon's surprise.
"What did that prick do now?" He spat once they were near Brendon's locker.

Brendon gasps and shakes his head frantically. Ryan is not a prick, Brendon thinks it's rude for Jon to say that. "N-no h-he k-kissed me!" He exclaims.

His friend's eyes widen and he looks around, fists clenching. "Where is he? I'm going to pound him." Jon states.

Brendon jumps and shakes his head again. "N-no h-he l-likes me!" He tries to explain using weird hand movements. "W-e k-kissed." He sighs.

Jon's face relaxes and he sighs. "I don't like that guy." He mumbled but Brendon can't help but think differently.

"B-but I d-do."