(2/20)

It's lunch and Brendon's sitting with his only friend that can put up with him, Jon. They sit together every day near the door, Jon does most of the talking. Their friendship is good enough for them, Brendon will even talk for him and Jon feels honored.

Jon was focusing on his green beans, mashing them with his potatoes. Today the lunch lady decided to serve green beans, mashed potatoes, and sandwiches. Brendon was carving around his sandwich with his mouth, eating the parts he cut off. Jon is used to this, especially on sandwich day.

Brendon finishes his masterpiece and turns to Jon with a joyful grin and holds it up. "I-it's a s-spacesh-ship!" He exclaims and vrooms it in the air as a demonstration. Jon laughs and shakes his head, turning his head toward the door. Brendon looked up and he blushed, immediately dropping his space ship sandwich down into his potatoes which splashed all over him.

The infamous Ryan Ross, the English boy was passing by with his friend, Spencer. And it just so happens that Ryan saw everything. He chuckled and walked away with Spencer, stifling their laughter.

Brendon felt like an idiot again, for the 4th time today, that includes tripping on the stairs. He blushed and looked into his lap at all the goop that landed all over his shirt. He sighed.

"It's alright buddy," Jon patted his back. "Just go clean up, I'll be right here." He said and Brendon's nodded, smiling a bit. Jon is a really good friend, plus he knows about the crush on the Ryan.

Brendon stood and pushed his glasses up, escaping to the restroom for paper towels.

Are you serious? There was no paper towels or toilet paper in here. Who restocks these things? Brendon sighed again and just decided to do it the hard way. He reached his mouth down, licking the potatoes off with his tongue. He lifted his shirt more, exposing a sliver of skin to lick the hem of his shirt. Damn, it's everywhere.

Just then, someone walked in to pee. Brendon stopped in his motion, dropping his shirt and wiped his mouth, pushing up his glasses as well. His face turned a bright shade of red as Ryan stared at him from the door.

Brendon sighed and walked towards the door, rushing past Ryan to the cafeteria again. How embarrassing. He always tends to be there when Brendon's doing the most unusual things. It's not fair and he wants to scream.

He sits back down at his table with a huff, picking at his food. Jon looked at him strangly. "Everything alright?" He asked and took another bite. Brendon shook his head.

"I-I'm a d-dork." He manages and slouches in his seat, giving Jon the sad, puppy eyes.

"I know." Jon says and shrugs, like it's obvious. Well it is, I mean just look at him.

"Hey!" Brendon warned clearly and he cheered in his head. He likes having clear words every once in awhile, it's kind of relieving.

Jon smiled. "It's not a bad thing, it fits you." He tells him and continued to watch the girl 5 tables down by the name of Haley. Brendon rolled his eyes and threw his lunch away.

He wasn't that hungry anymore.