(8/20)

After he told Jon everything, Jon told him he was over-analyzing things, that he was lucky he didn't break the guy's nose. Brendon doesn't believe him, he thinks that maybe it was fate bringing them together..in the worst way possible.

But ever since then he has been daydreaming about the moment when Ryan touched his shoulder. It was an amazing moment and he can't stop thinking about it, even in English class.

It was a normal day in English class so far nothing embarrassing has happened to Brendon yet, luckily. He's sitting down in his seat and reading a comic like usual, just minding his own business then suddenly the bell rings and it scared the living crap out of him so he squeaked.

The class stifled laughter as they got up to leave the room. Brendon huffed and packed up his stuff, then quickly walking with his head down. He wasn't aware of what was in front of him and he tripped into a pair of arms, hands on the stranger's chest.

He looked up and gulped, scared out of his life. Now he definitely thinks it's fate. Ryan held his elbows, looking down at him with wide eyes. He snapped out of whatever trance it looked like he was in then helped Brendon up with his strength, picking up his suitcase.

Brendon bit his lip and crouched down and picked up his books, seeing an unknown paper as well so he picked it up and shoved it in his pocket when he saw the title. Ryan must have dropped it. "S-sorry." Brendon stuttered quietly and the english boy gave a nod and quickly left.

Brendon sighed to himself and watched him leave, wishing he was able to talk properly. Maybe they would actually get a conversation going, or they could laugh about how much of a clutz Brendon is. He can only laugh by himself.

He left the classroom and headed somewhere quiet to read the note or poem or whatever Ryan wrote that Brendon is violating. He found a janitors closet and locked the door once he was inside.

He opened it up and read the title once again. "The Geek." He sat on the floor and began to read.

"There is something strange lurking in the depths of the halls. It's not a monster nor criminal. Scratch that, this geek is a thief. This person stole something that I can't beat without, but yet my blood is flowing just fine. This person is strange, I don't know about them that well, not at all actually. All I know is that it's a constant reacurrence in my life. It pisses me off sometimes, I can't get to know this person that is cleary fucking afraid of me. It's like i'm a kitten eater or something, this person is fragile and inspiring. I always look at this person with attraction in my eyes, but they probably couldn't tell because of the lies that gloss over them. I'm don't like this person because--"

The writing ended right there, nothing else was written.

This leaves Brendon thinking and almost panicking. Who is this person? Is this about him? It's like a poem and diary entry at the same time, it was beautiful but he wants to know further details about this. What does he mean by thief? There's so much symbolism that Brendon can't keep up.

Brendon left the closet and stuffed the thing in his pocket, ready to show Jon.

He walked to their table because it was brunch and Jon jumped up. "There you are! I was worried that you encounterred the boy again, thought he beat you up." He teased and motioned for Brendon to sit down. He shook his head and sat down next to his friend.

"I-t's g-getting w-worse." Brendon mumbled and shoved the letter in Jon's hand. "I do-don't kn-ow w-who i-its a-bout." He adds and takes out his granola bar to keep himself busy.

Jon reads the letter and looks at Brendon in astonishment. "What the fuck is this? This sounds like it's about you and it's fucking offensive. He's talking shit behind your back." He says with wide eyes and Brendon flinches.

"D-don't-"

"I know, I'm sorry." Jon apologizes. He forgot Brendon had a thing with too much cussing, it overwhelms him. But Brendon can't believe his ears, he's talking behind Brendon's back?

'"H-how?" Brendon asks and shifts, placing his chin on his own knee. Jon sighs and shakes his head, handing the back the letter.

"I just know." he says simply and that pisses Brendon off.

"J-just b-becau-use I c-can't t-alk well t-that d-doesn-n't mean I-I'm st-stupid." He tries to say angrily while having the stupid stutter. He wishes he could kill his vocal chords sometimes.

Jon rolls his eyes and nods. "I know B, I just don't think Ryan is a good person." he says and gets up, leaving to his class because the bell rang. Brendon didn't notice.

He sighs and tries to think about the letter, is actually about him? How is this talking bad about him? Why doesn't he like this certain person? He wishes he knew but that would require talking and Ryan.

Two things he's not good at.