chapter 4

Rosalie?!  What are you doing here? Olivia asked, shock written all over her face. Well we were on a field trip and I saw your home and I thought I'd come say hello but when I got here it was empty and when I turned around my class was gone Rosalie explained. Looks like we will be going to the city early this week huh max said Olivia. looks like max replied. Wait. How will I get home?! Samantha cried out. You can't, Olivia said, her face full of pity. Follow me, Max told Rosalie and Samantha as she turned to the left and walked into a hall. They soon came across two rooms on opposite sides of the hall. The one on the left is where you'll sleep tonight rosalie, max said. Then Max turned to samantha. You will sleep in the room on the right, Max said. Thank you Samantha said as she walked into her 'room'. On the left had a bunk bed that was blue with white polka dot covers. On the right corner of the room was a little desk with a lamp and a spinning chair. I'll explore tomorrow Samantha said to herself as she turned off the lamp and unmade the bottom bunk bed, she crawled into the bed, pulled up the covers and turned away from the door that leads back into the hallway. As she closed her eyes she couldn't help but wonder if this would be what her life would be like now, sleeping in the guest bedroom every night , visiting the "city" regularly and always fighting for her life never to see her mom,her crush or her friends ever again. She soon drifted into a very peaceful sleep. Wake up Rosie, Samantha heard Max say from across the hall. Samantha opened her eyes and pulled the covers of herself. She then climbed out of bed and realized she had fallen asleep in her clothing. Oh hi Samantha I thought you were asleep max said. Do you need some clothes? Max asked Samantha, yes please Samantha replied. Follow me. Samantha followed Max to her room and watched as Max opened the door to her room and opened a cabinet and came back with a nice blue shirt, gray sweater,black pants, gray underwear and gray socks. Here you go, Max said. Thank you Samantha replied and went to her room to get ready. A couple minutes later she heard a knock on her door. Yes? Samantha said foods ready max Said. Samantha opened her room door and went to the front door where Max and Rosalie were waiting for her. Where's the food Samantha asked politely.