Chapter 6

en seconds later she was still not dead so she opened her eyes to see that Trevor and Olivia had caught her. Are you guys ok? Samantha asked. Yep I am fine Trevor said. My arm hurts a bit but I'll be fine, Olivia said. That was weird Trevor said. that doesn't usually happen. Agreed Taylor said as she climbed down the wall. Recently things around the city have been breaking. I should report this to our leader Trevor stated. Ok bye Trevor Sofia said. Goodbye travellers Trevor replied as he ran off into the city. Follow me I'll give you a tour Taylor said as she walked away from the wall into the city. This is the outer part of the city where we have fewer houses and most people who live here are scouts,guards or just warriors, Taylor explained. They defend the city.

That's so cool, Max said. I have to agree, Samantha said. Anyways let's continue, Taylor said. It felt like only minutes had passed when Taylor had said that the tour was over. Until we are certain you are not a threat we will be leaving you in the hands of lady Delilah, Taylor said. Did you say Delilah?! Max asked, extremely shocked and excited. Yes Delilah. She will soon be here, Taylor said. I hope I arrived on time Samantha heard a voice say from behind. They all turned around. The girl was beautiful. She had dark black hair, pretty blue eyes and dark skin that was covered with patches of white skin. you are right on time actually taylor said. I'm glad the girl replied. Delilah!!. Samantha watched as Max jumped straight at the girl and gave her a.. hug?! Max?! Delilah said, shockedi. No it's the next door neighbor of course it's me max joked. I see you too already know each other, Taylor said. Mhm we are friends.. Delilah said her face was more red than a tomato. Well it's best I go, Taylor said as she walked away. Bye, Taylor Delilah said. What will we do now Samantha said? Well why don't you check out the city aid. Really?! Olivia said. Yeah why not Taylor while laughing. Max and Delilah smiled as they watched Olivia shout wait.Do you want to umm go out max said. Like a date delilah asked. Yeah. I would love to go on a date with you, Max Delilah said. Max smiled. Well let's go Delilah laughed as she pulled max towards the center city. But where? Max asked as she was pulled towards the centre of the city. Delilah said. And with that the twu deserve a chance to enjoy yourselves delilah said. Ooo I can't wait to show you all around Sofia said while Rosalie smiled.  Let's go Sofia said as she grabbed Samantha's hand and pulled her into the center part of the city. Hey wait up Olivia shouted as Sofia ran into the centre city.