Who is behind the bombing

News Reporter 1: "U.S. President has order more troops to be sent to Remnant as the war continues on between the United States and the Kingdom of Atlas."

News Reporter 2: "Casualties have taken a toll between both side as this is the war will be the change for the history."

President on the TV: "The man and women who are currently fighting this war will not go in vain. General Ironwood will be held accountable for the attack and the man arrested our own heroes expected for the Captain. I know you all are questioning where are the Knights now. Well, I could tell you this, the Knights are now torn apart... Where are they, we don't know..."

It shows a TV turn off as it shows Yang there in the living room with Tai and Ruby as she sighed then tossed the remote to the side of the couch she's sitting. As she laid her head resting on the couch.

Tai: "Hey firecracker, what you're doing?"

Yang: "Hey Dad- I mean uncle...."

Tai: "It alright you could call me Dad anytime when Nick your real Dad is not here..."

Yang then chuckle at this as she looked at Tai with a worried face. As he then walks to the couch as he sat right next to her.

Tai: "You know, Yang, you remind of Nick during our times in Beacon."

Yang: "What do you mean?"

Tai: "Well, if he told you or not, Nick suffered a PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress disorder, the same thing you have when you lost your arm."

Flashback

Volume 0

It shows David and the others returning to the room as Nick was laughing at one of the jokes from Tai, he then sees a girl carrying a bag across a hallway as everything slowly down to Nick as he began to breathe fast as the girl then slowly look at Nick and said this to him.

Student: "Allahu Akbar!"

Nick: "SHIT!"

As it cut to real time it shows Nick fall back to the ground pulled his pistol out as he was freaking out aiming everywhere as David and the other tried to calm Nick down.

End of Flashback

Tai: "You see, David told me that Nick was part of the Afghanistan War during the time when Nick was there, he said that Nick barely survived a bombing from the enemies. After when Nick was later pulled out he came out suffering that."

Yang: "So Dad was just like me before...."

Tai: "Pretty much. But not worse than David, I say."

Yang: "Speaking of Uncle David..... How Ruby?"

Tai: *Look upstairs,* "She still misses him, the Civil War torn her apart. Well, our family apart."

Yang: "Anyway, speaking of Dad. Dad, I wonder what he is doing?"

Earth

It shows Nick sleeping in bed as he then twitches his body around as he began to move around with the blanket on him as he began to mumble. Until an explosion in his mind woke him up from bed as he jolted up looking around seeing that he is at home.

Nick: "Damn, not again"

Few Moments Later.

Restaurant in California

Nick: "Seriously Iron Patriot"

Luke: "What it sounds good to the public."

Nick: "'I am Iron Patriot' It sucks dude."