Began the Operation.

2019

It shows David running in alleyway having his shield behind his back as repulse beam misses him by the sides as David quickly started climbing on the window of buildings as Nick fly behind David looking at him. 

Nick: "You can run, but you can't fly!"

David: "I don't need to!"

Saying that David reach the roof and starts running not till Nick cut him off showing rockets missile off his Iron Man shoulder. 

Nick: "Oh really?"

Firing those missiles at David he then quickly grabbed his shield and jumps out of the window of the building he was just in once he was out and falling to the ground David quickly turn around only to see Nick in his suit taking aim at him stunning the Captain down. 

As David was down Nick land right next to him only to hear the training alarm went off showing the sim room in the Knight's Headquarters still on the floor David slowly getting up only to see a hand raised towards him as Nick stands right in of him. 

David: "You're still pretty good Carter..."

Carter....

Carter...

NICK!

Nick slowly woke up as he sees Razor sitting right next to him while Nick is laying in the ground with his clothes soaked wet. 

Nick: *Groan.*

Razor: "Hey can you hear me?"

Nick: "Yeah barley..."

Razor: "Well The Boss did do a number on you just hang tight I'm going to patch you up the best I can." 

As Razor quickly took Nick upper uniform off he then began bandaging up the small wound on Nick arms and chest once done Razor quickly grabbed a small hard wood bark and give it to Nick while he holds the broke arm that the boss broke. Looking at each other Nick give Razor the nod as he then snaps his arm in place making Nick scream in pain while biting down the wooden bark after that Razor then took Nick bandana and used it as an arm cast support as the two Knights sit behind the tree. 

While still recovering of what just happened as Nick was about to pass out Razor grabbed his radio and contacted his squad as he turned on his recovery beacon, so his squad can pick him and Nick up from where they are. As the two waited for Razor squad Nick looks around and see's an old skeleton body laying down between the rocks and water as it was staring at them. 

Creep out by this Nick and Razor then hears the sound of Atlas Military bullheads flying above them as the two look up in the sky they them carrying the shagohod inside one of the bullheads it shows Ironside looking at the two cases that he took f...

Creep out by this Nick and Razor then hears the sound of Atlas Military bullheads flying above them as the two look up in the sky they them carrying the shagohod inside one of the bullheads it shows Ironside looking at the two cases that he took from the boss as Ocelot was sitting down looking at his pistol couldn't believe that he was taken down by Nick that easy.