Iron Man Down

Earth

Hospital

It shows Pablo under all medical equipment as the nursed check the IV making sure it was flowing to Pablo who is recovering the from the explosion. After done checking the bag she was about to grab the remote and turn off the TV until she turns around and see Nick and Yang there.

Nick: "Hi. You mind leaving the TV on."

Nurse: "Oh um sure."

As soon the Nurse left the TV on and then leave the room with Nick and Yang as the two watch Pablo. 

Yang: "Why did you ask the nurse to leave the TV on?"

Nick: "Sunday nights. PBS. Downton Abbey that his favorite show he always watches it."

Yang smiled at her Dad as he walked to Pablo who laying in the hospital bed place his hand on his shoulder. As the two walk out of the hospital  not knowing there were full of reporters outside reporting live as different new channels were there.

News Reporter: "We're awaiting the arrival of Knight Nick Carter and his daughter. We're hoping he'll give us the reaction to the latest attack from Atlas."

While busy reporting Nick and Yang both exited out of the hospital door as many reporters put camera's in their faces and asking question while Nick leads the way to the car. As the two made to the car Yang was about to get in until one Reporter recording on his phone said this.

Reporter: "Hey. Mr. Carter. When is somebody going to kill this guy?"

This stop Yang and Nick of what they are doing as Yang glare at the reporter for saying that question as Nick turns around to him.

Reporter: "Just saying...."

Meanwhile

Remnant: Kingdom of Atlas

It shows General Ironwood watching the News live as he sees Nick there looking at the guy phone as he spoke up.

Nick: "Is that what you want? Here's a little holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to Ironwood."

Ironwood leads in and listen what Nick is going to say.

Nick: "I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. You know who am I, and I'm not afraid of you General. I know you're a coward, so I decided that you just died."

Ironwood slowly clench his fist while still listening Nick message as he sees Yang in background at the passenger seat looking at her father as Ironwood continued listening in.

Nick: "There's no politics here. It's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon it's just you and me. And on the off chance you're a man here's my home address. 10880 Malibu Point 90265. Send me what you got General....."

Nick then grabbed the man phone and threw to the street breaking it as Yang smirk at her Dad doing as the two got in the car and drove off while for Ironwood he clutch his fist until a group enter his office.