The Knight and Raven

Remnant

Raven camp

It shows Raven sitting in her tent as she looks down at her helmet remembering the times of what she did. She then felt regret for doing what she has done.

Minding her own business one of her tribes enters her tent as he speaks out.

Bandit: Hey boss I think you might like what we found.

Raven: What is it that you have found?

A few moments later

Raven exited out of her tent as she saw a group looking down on something as she moved some people out of the way of her as her eyes. Widen of surprise of what she sees.

Raven: Nick?

She then got on to her knees looking at the damaged Iron Man suit as she place her hear ear on the faceplate hearing Nick barely breathing in it

Raven: "NICK!"

Grabbing the faceplate of the Iron man suit she then ripped it off showing Nick knocked out as he have small blood on his face. Taking each of the Iron man armor off she then picked Nick up from his suit. As the Bandits then smirk at the idea that they will wear the suit.

That Raven remove Nick from as she turned to her tribe's member looking at the armor as she glared at her tribe's member.

Raven: "I want the armor in my tent now!"

Taking Nick to her Tent she laid him down to the bed she has there let him rest as she grabbed the bandages wrapping them around his head and gently lays him back on the pillow. Watching Nick sleeps Raven then sits right next to him with her looking down sad regretting her past mistake.

Flashback

The Relic of Knowledge tomb

Nick: "What are you going to do run! That's all you're good at. YOU ALWAYS RUN!"

It shows Nick on the floor where blood and bruise were on his face wearing his military suit as a bandana wrapped around his head. As Raven didn't face Nick having a tear rolling down her cheek as she dropped her mask to the floor.

And then turned into a bird and flew off leaving a feather to Nick as he was on his knees.

Flashback 2

After the Knights return to Earth

Raven gently places Yang in her bassinet. As she kiss her on the forehead looking at her born child that she and Nick have and walked to the front door of the house that she staying in with Tai. Raven knew that Yang need a mother and father but Nick wasn't here as he suddenly vanished with the others. 

But with Raven, she couldn't leave her other family to die alone as they are fighting amongst each other without no one leading them. With a few tears escaping from her eyes she open the front door and went outside.