The Boss Betrayal

Earth

Yang was overlooking construction mans getting rid of the debris out of the way as Alex walked beside his girlfriend putting his hand on her shoulder

Alex: "Yang.....I'm sorry."

Yang: "I can't believe Atlas would go this far."

Yang didn't say nothing but walks in to Nick destroyed house as she sees men's moving debris out of the area as Yang stand on the entrance of the house looking down on the water while looking at the water Yang then notice Nicks old Iron man helmet still intact as it was scratched up. Picking the helmet up Yang then place her forehead against it as tears were running down her cheeks thinking her dad is dead not till she hears something beeping.

Still hearing the beeping noise Yang look around till she look at the helmet seeing the scoured of the beeping looking at the helmet Yang then put on the helmet as it turned on while it scanned Yang head. After when the scanning was done it then began playing the message that Nick left.

Nick recorded: "Hey Yang.."

Yang: "Dad....."

Meanwhile in Raven camp

It shows Nick sitting down having his shirt off as he was patching himself up having bandages in both of his arm's and one around his chest. Once done Nick groan in pain feeling like he destroyed his whole body.

Once done Nick began to relax as he then pulls out a cigar out of his case where he kept and began lighting one up as starts to smoke it. As Nick began to close his eyes and enjoys his time of peace until his radio then starts to cracked up

Jason on the Radio: "Nick you there?"

Nick: "Yeah I'm here they are going have to do better to kill me."

Jason: "Thank god you are alive Captain I thought you are dead. Where are you so we can pick you up-"

Nick: "No Private it would be better if Atlas thinks I'm dead I don't want them to hunted me and my daughter down. Including the others who are still in hiding."

Jason on the radio: "Yeah about that I got word that something happened in one of the Marines house as we suspected that they are hunting down Captain Sarah sir."

Nick: "Don't worry about her she is the reason why she was a former widow and assassin. Now what about the others."

Jason on the radio: "Well Ramirez is still in Atlas custody being watched by Weiss while for Razor he is on the run right now Atlas is sending everything to find him as Blake and the so call Demon squad are hunting him."

Nick: "I see......What about the Captain....."

Jason on the radio: "Captain David sir...........He gone dark sir. We can't find him or track him so where ever he is he gone like a ghost."

Nick: "I see....I'm going to track down Razor for me to put a stop from these exploding's people IED' and who ever is manufacturing them.

Jason on the radio: "What about Yang and Alex?"

Nick: "Tell the others to keep a watch on them. I have a feeling that Yang will do something that make Atlas arrest her."

Ending the call between him and Jason Nick then got up from the floor as he puts on his gear that he wear for the long time. Putting it on Nick check his weapons seeing it in the good condition done checking on his weapon Nick then grabbed his bandana and warped around his head as he then see a device laying on the table that he never expected to see.