Chapter 3 - Link of Hacks

༒︎☾ Previously on the Chapter 2 of Meta Runner: The Conduits ☽༒

Tari and MD5 was on the airplane that would lead them to Leaves Kingdom, a Kingdom inside the country of Canada. But at some sort of situation, she found out she wasn't the only person who could warp inside games.

 But at some sort of situation, she found out she wasn't the only person who could warp inside games

Now, she has arrived in Leaves Kingdom. Where could she stay to keep herself safe?

Tari's P.O.V

I... I was finally at the place the brothers used to live... But.. As my first time getting into a new country, everything seemed so strange.. For both me and my friends.. The buildings didn't had screens in it's fronts, they were so square.. And the cars.. I couldn't see any flying one, and no other that was from the ground had hover.. They had those circular wheels to walk through the city.. It was so strange.. But yet.. So.. Peaceful.. And simple.. I liked it..

Luigi was just greeting people that were welcoming the boys back.. And they noticed me and my friends.. They greeted us too.. Peacefully.. No obsession or fangirling or whatever.. Some DID know who i was but they weren't taking pictures of me.. I felt.. Even happier since i didn't feel invaded..

Luigi then smiled at my friends and for me, as he guided us for a apartment building that we could stay for some time. I felt relieved that we could get to stay in the place for some days or even weeks.

But then.. At the middle of the walk.. I heard.. Gunshots.. Noises of powers and tires screeching.. Was that.. A..

"TRUCK!!!!!!"

Luigi — "Huh? Wha-? Oh wait, que?"

Sofia — "WAAAHH! Didn't you said this place was calm?"

Lamar — "What did you expect for a place that has super humans?"

Luigi — "This kinda happens sometimes, but it's just there is a little drug dealing mafia here that hates my gang."

Then, i just noticed him just walking fot the street like he knew where the truck was going for just because of the sounds.. But.. I didn't know if he had resistance to an accident, so i thought he was going to kill himself.

"W-W-WAIT, LUIGI?!"

Luigi — "Hey, don't worry, i know where they are going!"