👤| Spotless

Jennie is a maid that comes to clean Hunter's house for the first time. She may have been a bit careless though. This is the story of how the two of them met. Enjoy.                                                           ~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                             Jennie Hugh has been working as a maid for the past 3 years in California. When she decided not to go to college, she applied for a job as a maid to gain money in case she found a career she liked. Her parents supported her and understood her decision. Jennie enjoyed cleaning other homes with the company she worked for.

At first, she worked with 2-3 other maids to clean a house. She was a quick learner and an excellent cleaner. At the beginning of her 3rd year as a maid, she began to clean homes all on her own. The company she worked for, FeltClean Inc., was fairly exclusive to those on the wealthy side.

Now, she was 23 years old and on her way to a new clients' home. Whenever she received a new client, she would receive a folder of all the information of who she was cleaning for and what areas needed deeper cleans.

Hunter Smith. A man in his mid-20s, no kids, whole-home cleaning, specifically the closet, and owns one pet.

Sometimes Jennie would google her new clients, but she decided not to with this one. One reason was that the address she was following to his home was in a gated Beverly Hills neighborhood. Most were wealthy and unrelated to the news from the media. 

Jennie drove to the neighborhood in her average Honda car and pressed in the code for the gate that was provided in the client folder.

Jennie wasn't nervous about this new client. She previously worked in this neighborhood for someone else that needed their home cleaned.

It was quite hot though. The summers of California never let up with the heat. Her AC was blasting as she drove past expensive modern homes. Her hair was down in light waves and her glasses were worn on her face. The AC prevented the fog in her lenses.

[Pinterest]

[Pinterest]

She arrived. A home different than the ones next to it was the home of Hunter Smith. She parked and fixed her uniform which consisted of the company shit and biker shorts. Being able to move around while working was a necessity and she was thankful for the dress code given to her. 

She gather all her cleaning equipment and locked her car. 

Walking up to the front door, she took in the landscaping and large windows on the house. Jennie rang the bell. She was not given a key to the homes of those she cleaned for unless they were not at home. She waited, but no one answered. She rang the bell again, but still, no one came to open the door. 

She tried turning the door nob and it worked. The door was unlocked. Jennie assumed it was left open for her. Regardless she walked around the house assessing what places needed the most cleaning. One of the first doors had a lock pin on it.