Disclaimer

This guide is complete, I have no desire to write anything else for this book. I was 16 when I started this newly 18 the last time I updated it. I'm nearly 21 now. I no longer identify with the nymphet aesthetic or community. This was me a 16 year old child infatuated with older men and craving their attention. I felt incomplete as a person and was looking for that completion in the idea of a man much older than me wanting me. Now being an adult and having a pretty good understanding of how the world and the people it in work and are like I realize that most men get into relationships with girls much younger than them because there's something wrong with them and the women their own age won't be with such men because they can see what's wrong with them. I now know what it's like to be in an age gapped relationship because I've been in one for the past 2 years with an amazing man who just happens to be 12 years older than me at 32. I now know first hand how much harder these type of relationships are and how much more work and communication and understanding they take. And I realize now that the majority of young people are not able to handle that. Having done all of this growing up since I first started this guide years ago I have decided to leave it up so that other girls might learn from me. I hope this book is useful in showing other young people that not everything is black and white and that maturity is a journey and dating an older man does not give you that maturity, but time and life experience does.

Thank you, xoxo Daisy